Note

Before  I  get  to  the  story  I'll  let  you  know  that  I  don't  believe  in  ghosts,  demons,  or  anything  like  that.  No  I  believe  in  proof,  not  stories.  Already,  just  thinking  about  my  experience  when  I  was  a  child  is  already  causing  me  some  anxiety,  and  strangely  a  sense  of  relief.

I  would  like  to  state  that  this  is  not  just  a  story  it  really  happened.  And  before  you  ask,  yes  this  is  the  first  time  I've  ever  told  anybody,  or  just  written  about  the  experience.

What is light? Well if you put it scienticly light is simply a name for a range of electromagnetic radiation that can be detected by the human eye. What is electromagnetic radiation, then?

Electromagnetic radiation is a form of both particles and waves. One way to look at it is as changing electric and magnetic fields which flow through space, forming an electromagnetic wave. This wave has amplitude, which is the brightness of the light, wavelength, and color of the light.

Without light there would be no such thing as darkness.  

So then what is Darkness? Is it the absence of Light? Is it a form that is in contrast to the Light as it has been said for millennia? If you go outside on a bright summer day wearing a black shirt, you may find that it gets very hot much faster than if you were to wear a lighter color. The true nature of Darkness is that it is the very vessel thru which light flows. Take the vastness of Creation, 95% of it is Darkness. If this Darkness was in contradiction to the light, the Darkness would swallow the light and this light would never reach the planets, and life would not be. Darkness is the vessel, not the contradiction. Without the totality of this Darkness, light would fill the Universe and nothing could be seen. It is thru the very nature of Darkness that allows even the faintest of light to be seen! The religions of the world take adversarial stances in regards to the very essence of Creation itself. If 95% of the Universe is Darkness, you would think that it is obvious that it is so because it is necessary! With this being said, the religions of the world are in contradiction to the very nature of Creation itself. In Truth, light depends on the Darkness for it to be useful! Without it, everything would have no individuality at all and everything would seem to just jumble together. No stars could be seen because the light of the Sun would block them out of site forever. Without the Darkness, man would not be aware of anything outside of the atmosphere and would probably assume that the Sun and the sky are all that is. Darkness intensifies the heat and life giving warmth of the Sun; it carries the light to all bodies in the heavens, keeping its life giving energy in tact. It is the Black Holes in the center of galaxies that make the center so massively bright, because it is drawing the light to itself! It is the Darkness that draws the light, directs it, and gives the light its very power to shine. Darkness is the very foundation of the Universe. But the problem with this is the nearly the same could be said for light. So in my opinion one cannot exist without the other, kind of like yin and yang.

So why did I tell you this? Its because I learned this through the horrible experiences I'm about to tell you.