A Few Bad Men

Relationships were complicated, not that what they had was a relationship. Not that Jackson Sharp could say anything about what a relationship was or was not. He was the job and the job was him. Had always been that way. He'd thought that it would always be that way. Until Jack.

Then the world as he knew it ceased. A man, a gorgeous, funny, reckless man changed it all, and he was left standing at a precipice.

Regardless of what he knew and didn't know, he decided to take a chance. He accepted Jack's offer to visit him in The States, a much-needed vacation if Harry Potter's words were anything to go on.

But as an Auror, he should've been prepared for what came next. After all, CONSTANT VIGILANCE was the key to survival. However, when your heart was on the line, bad things were bound to happen.

*
BACK ON THE BAD TRAIN, lovelies! Here we're kicking off the third story in the BAD series, with our original characters, Jackson Sharp, the quiet, tough British Auror, and Jack Times, the loyal, wild American Head Auror. Thoughts and/or predictions for the story? Shoot them out in the comments!

I know I'm a little late, and I'm going to need you to be a little more patient: THIS STORY WILL GO LIVE ON FEBRUARY 1st, 2021.

Thank you, as always, for all of your love and patience and support. You guys are the reason this story is still going! Will continue to go for a few more parts.

So, thank you, thank you, thank you!

And remember to stay safe and healthy and kind. Always.