To The Center

You ended up locking Yoongi in a room with not windows, hopefully meaning no way out. If you had let him go, he may come back with others like him, and if you kept him out and around the house, he could possibly murder you all. It wasn't safe anymore, knowing that Yoongi is some psycho freak who's helping create a Murder streak, nothing was safe.
You, yoon, and kai, sat in the bedroom, away from Yoongi, and away from the body.
"So what now? We can't just keep him locked in there for ever." Yoon said, looking at you then at Kai. 
"Not forever...just until we figure something out." You mumbled, and suddenly heard a knock at the door causing you all to quickly stand up and look at each other.

"Stay here." You whispered. You were done being the weak one, the scared one, and now wanted to take the lead, and fix this mess.

You tip-toed towards the door and peeked through the peepinghole, It was a man. He seemed panicked. You attempted to read his lips and managed to figure out what he was mumbling.
"Please." He was begging..hoping that the door would open.

So, you carelessly opened the door, and in he came running slamming the door after getting you out of the way. Kai and Yoon came in and stood by you. You all watched him regain his breath until he looked up at all three of you.
"Who are you?" Yoon asked, mesmerized by his facial features as he took his hat and mask off.
He looked confused, his eyes glancing around the room, avoiding eye contact.
"Chan. My name is Chan, and you are?" Chan spoke, his deep voice made Yoon's heart melt. Yoon easily fell in love, she had a thing for men in suits with deep voices, like gentlemen. Whatever she saw in Chan, it was exactly her type. His hair, his eyes, his lips, and his fit body. Not only that, he had a suit on. What a coincidence!
"Im Yoon, this is my brother Kai. And that is Y/n." She said pointing at you and Kai as she called out your names.
Yoon took a few steps towards chan, pinning him to the wall.
"If you so happen to be a murderer like that guy," She began, pointing at the basement door, "Things won't end well." She continued.
"Well If I was a murderer," Chan spoke, his voice was deep and stable. Now Yoon being the one pinned to the wall, looked up at chan, giving him glares."I wouldn't have had to knock on the door to get in here." What he said was true. If he was a murderer he would've just killed them as soon as he got in, and wouldn't even need them to open the door for him.

"Enough games. What do you want?" Kai said, Interrupting whatever they had going on there.

"Hm, what do I want? Oh some Waffles would be nice, oh and maybe some tea. You must be an idiot. This world has become a mess, and you're really asking what I want? What could I possibly want? I want to fix this mess! Isn't it obvious that we all want that?" Chan looked at Kai. They began to have a bit of a staring contest until you stood in between them.
"Stop. Fighting won't get us anywhere. Chan, do you know anything about how to stop to crazy people?" You asked, fixing your gaze onto chan. He glared at Kai once more, before softening his gaze and looking down at you.
"I've thought of many different ways, but they'd need more then one person to work." He spoke softly. Whatever he saw in you, it wasn't love. It was more like a younger sister that he had just met. Your face looked familiar to him, your eyes looked like the eyes of someone he hasn't seen since he was a kid.
"Let's share what we know, hm? You help us, we help you." He nodded his head to your words and proceeded to follow you inside, past the body, and Into an empty room. Kai and Yoon followed, surprised at how confident you are.

After you and Chan went back and forth exchanging information, You began working on a plan. You told Chan about Yoongi, Mrs.Choi, And Mr.Hyuk, and he told you about a few victims as well. He seemed trustable, At least more than Yoongi.

Yoon Sat down by Chan while You sat down by Kai.

"So you're saying That everyone that once existed has been erased out of the World's Data?" Kai asked, finding this all too much to believe.

"Yes. Those Who couldn't get erased...like us...are being hunted and killed one by one." Chan confirmed. Yoon fiddled with her fingers feeling pressured, she picked at the hem of her shirt, pulling it and stretching it until it ripped. Chan gave her a concerned look as he put his hand on her's stopping her from doing any more damage to her shirt.
"How do you know all this?" You curiously asked, It was weird how Chan new a lot more than the rest of you.

"I Work at the UNC Headquarters. I know, see, and hear all, along with everyone else who works within the same Rank as I do. You see...The boss Who we call The Giver, didn't like people. He was an introvert that somehow managed to create a world where everything was Possible. The Giver had many enemies, some of which are psychopaths. They're the ones who started this whole mess. People began to disappear a month ago, No one talked about it so that Utopians wouldn't panic. So here we are now with almost all of the world's population gone." Chan explained. UNC...you though to yourself..Thats when you remember what exactly The UNC is. The UNC is massive Community that has control over the entire world. All the world's Data is recorded there as well. They have access to every single Utopian's eyes and ears, meaning those who work there could listen and see the exact things you were seeing and hearing. Rumors say that the UNC records your everyday life...and they have yet to be denied.

"So your boss's enemies are the cause of this mess?" Kai asked, lightly tapping his finger on his knee. Chan nodded. Everything fell silent as you all though to yourselves. You all decided that the next morning you will be going by foot to the center of the city...where the UNC headquarters remain. While the rest  slept peacefully...you couldn't help but wake up from an awful nightmare. Your eyes adjusted to the darkness as you let out a sob. tears fell and dropped onto the floor leaving a wet spot. As you quietly cried...trying not to wake up the rest..you did not realize someone else was awake. Kai. He crawled over to you, engulfing you in his arm. Your head was not on his warm chest..his hands caressing your back. He didn't say anything, but instead closed is eyes and fell asleep knowing you were protected in his arms. 

The next morning wasn't pretty. Yoongi....was dead.