chapter 5

Kaylee's POV
           ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
                    It was such an interesting day in school today. I was looking through my phone which was just one bar ( picture 👆 up there) My sister came to my room and we started talking about the friends we made. She started first that's when I knew that Cleo was Imogen's  were related, and they were our soon to be best friends and most of all Bruce and Barry were brothers. Anyways she told me the most shocking news...
                    "Well Cleo showed me around and we were just talking when this cute boy showed up and asked me out on a lunch date - or do they call it-and I was shocked"Emily said
                    "what u say".
                    "common' sister what did you think I would say, yes of course".
                      " yayy*
                      "I know right "
                       "well me and Bruce Justine bashed into each other today and he introduced himself to me and I think - well I still think - he is so much interested in me than one so jealous girl who claims that she is his girlfriend to be".
                        "duh!! Is it was me she's gonna scratch her butt with her teeth if she even acted bitchy with me".my sister Emily said.
                       "no, no, no! You can't you'll go into detention". I warned.
                        " well what ever she can't try anything with my sister." Emily said with a serious face.
                        " OK I know you are mad now but don't  dont let me repeat myself again".
                       "OK whatever you are just like mum". She said frowning.
                       "yeah what ever so what are you wearing for your lunch whatever with this Barry??"I asked.
                       "that's one reason I told you about today so you could help me pick some clothes."
                        "why?" I asked and groaned at the same time.
                        " well obviously cause' you are the fashionista." that's Emily's word for fashion genius ".
                         " OK go I will be with you soon".
                         "No you have to come now".   Ugh! whats with having bossy sisters....
              ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

                   So guys how was it....
You know I have a friend that's also a fashionista that's what I call her you can follow her on wattpad ; @Chelseaudensi  ... She also wrote woman of steel u can go and read it,  it's amazing also follow my other friends; @gizzydwriter author of Indie America
@Taiwo2102
@maryclare34
@obehi107
  Thank you...  And also remember to
Follow
Like
And enjoy the story
   Love you guys(♡˙︶˙♡)😇😘....