Quackbur(fluffy smut)

Request taken by: 

This event is taken when lmanberg was blown up and rebuilt while quackity was in his office. (Because he is the Sexytary)

Quackity POV

Fundy was taking his day off in the office and today was now my turn to take over.I honestly had no idea what to do cause I really didn't do office work. I just sit there to entertain people.

The place was dead silent making me uneasy and feel isolated. I look at the wall to my left and see picture frames scattered everywhere.

I see the photo of schlatt that says. "In loving memory of Jschlatt,died from a stroke."

Schlatt always used to treat me like shit and always making me feel worthless. But nowadays I feel like I'm actually loved, Instead of abused...

I remember the first days after the election schlatt used to treat me so kindly. He was a very kind person when you get to meet him. But then he grew cold. He listen to much to the people and then looked down at himself.

He used to cry and put his head on my shoulders and say that he doesn't deserve me or anyone. He always hanged out alone in his room. Depressed...

It was like something snapped inside him or someone  took over him and started to drink to much and do drugs and started to do weights.

I started arguing with him but he never listened. He never cared...

I started to feel a wave of sadness inside of me. My heart ached, I was there just starring at my desk until I heared a small noise behind me and I look behind me.

I saw wilbur just starring at me confused, I flinched and scream at the top of my lungs scaring the shit out of me.

"How the fuck are you alive your supposed to be dead!??"

"Quackity I can appear when the fuck I want to remember??"

...

"Why the fuck is your skin grey you look fucking horrible?"

"Because it is? Is there something wrong with it??"

"No. Not at all you just look like you never slept in years."

"I can change the color, I just thought it looked cool cause of the ghostbur thing."

I can see him change color in minimum two seconds, surprising me.

"Uhh.. um. How is it in the after life Wilbur?"

"It's actual a lot of fucking fun I've been scarring the shit out of everyone and annoying them so yeah it's alright?"

"Anyway I saw you were sad earlier what where you thinking about?"

I remember what I was thinking and then I suddenly start to cry.. Wilbur suddenly hugs me tightly, He looks over in a worried face.

"Are you alright? You can tell me you know."

"..well I just remembered how schlatt treated me like shit but he didn't deserve to die and neither did you.. no one deserves death Wilbur.."

I see him looking at me with a soft smile then pulling me into his lap, facing him and burying my face into his chest.

"We would always fight and he never listen or cared about me but sometimes. The people who truly love you are the ones you hurt. I regret everything, evicting you from your home and I let schlatt take control of everything. I shouldn't have pulled our votes together in the first place Wilbur.."

He looks at me and kisses my forehead lightly. "Hey, don't blame yourself everyone makes mistakes. I also regret blowing up l'manberg."

I slowly pull away and lose grip of his shirt. Wilbur tries to get up but he nudges my croutch a couple times without notice. I moan slightly and then cover my face in embarrassment. 

Wilbur just stares at me in shock of what came out of my mouth. It was so awkward and I wanted to die..

"You need some help there alex?"  I can hear him laughing and then I light up like a lightbulb.

"Noo! Wilbur wtf?"

He nudges a little more making me moan a little louder this time. He grabs my thighs and starts rubbing my waist against his.

"Ahh~ Wilbur stop this is funny!"

"Well to me it is."

I can feel his bulge sticking out and he kept thrusting around trying to tease me.I felt good but in the moment I didn't realize how bad of a thing we were doing.

I can feel his hand grab my buldge and his fingers unzipping my jeans. 

"Wilbur stop ah~!"

"Look at you, Aww I bet schlatt didn't love you much as I'm doing now right~?"

He pulls my boxers off and I feel exposed. He grabs my twitching dick and starts to figet with it. making me moan loudly. 

"You want me to go faster whore?"

I never knew being called such a sexist this would turn me on and I started to say yes by nodding.

He picks up his pace and I can feel close to my climax.

Before I knew it I came all over his hand.

"I didn't know your such a naughty Boy~..?"

He cleaned his hand in the restroom and I pulled up my pants and then kissed my on the lips.

"I enjoyed my stay ill be leaving now.."

I all happened to quick but I didn't realized that Wilbur just jacked me off.

And then I was in my office, alone again. But nothing sad on my mind. Just Wilbur.

Le Fin~

Sorry it was so short I did this in a rush under and hour. And also thank you to the person who requested it. (Keep in mind this is an AU. Also personas only, we do not force real people or shove it in their faces. If one of these people include in this story sees this and asks me to take it down I will do so.)

Have a good day!