»»----- Welcome -----««

┍━━━━━━━☟━━━━━━━┑

**Please be advised that this book includes many mentions of many different triggers. None of which goes too in-depth, or nothing that describes something too vividly,-- all of which are simple terms and mentions. Thank you in advance.**

Welcome! And thank you so much for choosing to spend some time of your day/afternoon/night to learn something new!

In this book, I will go over the importance of creators tagging their work, as well as how to properly tag your work, as a content-creator, for his, hers, theirs, or an individual's audience's safety! With this, I will also add what should be tagged as a triggering or offensive, and definitions to better make sense of this, for your purpose of learning more!

Tagging your work, as a content creator, is a mature way to ensure a safer experience for your audience. For example; I am sensitive to reading scenes of which any type of abuse takes place in. And for most, reading or witnessing something that does as much as represent or resemble something that they've previously had or currently still have a bad experience with leaves them upset and distressed, or possibly gives them a tougher, more serious effect, such as panic attacks, anxiety attacks, or such.

Tagging your work gives me, and others, a pointer that I, perhaps, shouldn't read it if I'd get upset over it. It helps us avoid it, also leading us to avoid distress or possible injuries. It gives you a more mature look as a content-creator and earns you respect from your audience, while giving your audience a safer experience with your work!

More in-depth information on the next page~

┕━━━━━━━☝︎━━━━━━━┙