FLEEK

Friday afternoon, at Grant Union High School, Diavian Brown was sitting at her usaual table with her best friend Ann. "Bruh", Ann loudly whispers is diavian ear and grabs her thigh. "There he is." right in the middle of Diavian drinking her ice cold sprite. "Omg really, I don't care.", Diavian says as she let's out a soft chuckle. "Diavian you have to admitt august is the cutest boy in school.", "imig", diavian whispers under her breath" "well can I spend the night I don't want to be bored alone.",Ann asked. "Sure I'm not doing anything so yeah", Diavian replys to Ann.

The lunch period is over and to math class they walk together in a speed walking paste. "NOT LATE", Diavian cries out as her and Ann walk into the class room. Of course all eyes on them for Diavians disruption. "Diavian please take a seat", Mrs.Edwards says in a slightly bold voice. They sit in the middle row not really paying attention. For all Diavian knows Ann is day dreaming about the day when her last name becomes Alsina. But Diavian is dreaming about her name becoming Mrs. Niall Horan but the thought vacntly fades away. She was secretly sick of one direction. But there was no other celebrity she could think about. So she had no choice but to listen to Mrs. Edwards yap about stuff no one cares about.but in just her luck the bell rang. School was over goodbyes were said hugs were given but Diavian was ready to get OUT if there and go home. So much in a hurry, she forgot that her best friend was spending the night. When they got to the house they changed out if their uniforms (in case you're wondering Ann has close already there...its a bff thing) and sat on the bed.