i cant thonk ov a title teehee

You are running for dear life because whilst walking in some weird forest you mistakenly stepped on a hornets nest, god damn those assholes were chasing you. "Why the hell did this happen to ME? Out of all people." You thought to yourself, you are now getting hyper-aware on how much you legs hurt, and holy shit they feel like they are gonna snap off your slightly weak legs at this point. You don't think you can continue, just let those stinging fuckers,,,,,, sting you? (grammar = non-existent apparently! haha!!!)

As you stop to try and "rest" you immediately regretted it, because you just remembered on how much a hornet sting HURTS. You start running faster than you did before until you found this house, it looked like someone was in fact living in that house. As you looked, a person came out of the house, they seemed to be in some bright red outfit. You decided to just run into their house to get away from those HORNETS.

............

You then slam the door, leaving the red guy outside, you can hear them screaming, holy shit you are a bad person, you honestly feel really bad for the guy and decided to open the door. They came running in immediately just to get away from the hornets themself.