Author's Note

All right, so now that this "book" has come to an end, I just wanted to say a few things.

Firstly, thank you all so freaking much for the support ya'll have given to this (short) short story. It means so much to me to see readers enjoying a piece of work that I worked so hard on, so thank you all so much for all of your amazing comments and the votes you've given this book! (And your patience with my horrible updating "schedule").

Secondly, I'm not currently in the process of writing a sequel for this, and I'm not sure if I ever will make a sequel for it, but if I do, it'll be put as "Part Two" in this (very short) book and it will continue the story of Cecilia and dig deeper into the history behind broken children and the war between the colored worlds.

Finally, I will most likely be changing the graphics soon, since I'm starting to hate the current ones, so if you get a bunch of update notifications, that's why.

And again thank you, thank you, THANK YOU SO MUCH to everyone who's read this book, and especially to those of you who've left comments and voted. Your comments always make my day, and your support makes me want to jump through the screen and hug you all!

Now with all that said, I am now marking this book as COMPLETE! See ya'll in the next one!

~ writesthetic