Blood

hey y'all- ANOTHER new fic.. i already have chapter two written :)

As she stopped to catch her breath, she looked back (the prompt i used)

This is for salem; you dumb bitch :)

          Jade ran through the woods, her heart beating, so loud it almost drowned out her own petrified screams for help, her pleads. She finally saw it. The house where Henric Cavin's party was being held. Just one flight of stairs to climb and she'd make it back to the safety of the party. She stops to catch her breath, looking back, her eyes widen with horror. He's standing there. About 10 feet behind her. A terrifying grin plastered across his face. His hands clenched into tight fists, her blood dripping off of his finger tips.

"Pl-please Henric..."

He lunged at her before she could finish. Leaving her alone, cold and dead about a mile away from the party.

"Hey Henric!" Beck yells over the loud music, Henric turns his head and locks eyes with the boyfriend of the girl he just murdered.

"H-hey Beck"

"Woah! what happened to your hands?" Beck motions towards Henrics hands. He looks down and sees blood,  her  blood, coating his hands.

"O-oh someone accidentally shoved me against a wall while they were dancing and I scraped my hand"

"Oh... " Beck clears his throat "Well I was wondering if you've seen Jade. Cat and Robbie told me they saw you with her last."

Henrics heart rate beats up, he can hear it pulsing in his eardrums and he's sure Beck can hear it too.

"Oh, I don't know. She wanted to step out onto the deck for a breath of fresh air and asked me to come, then I went inside to use the restroom, came back out and she was gone." Henric is a surprisingly good liar.

"Hm..." Beck ponders this for a moment

"Do you mind texting me if you find her? Her dad wanted her home by one and I don't want her to get grounded right before homecoming" Beck glances around the house, hoping to catch his girlfriend dancing with Cat.

"Yeah of course man. Don't worry I bet she just went down by the lake or something." Henric flashes his friend a crooked smile, pats his shoulder and walks off.

Beck saunters down the flight of stairs, which ended at the start of a winding path down to the docks of the lake, something wasn't sitting right in his stomach.

"Jade?" He calls out into the night, straining to hear his goth girlfriend's voice.

Nothing. Just the sound of his feet taking step by step.

His stomach drops, there she is lying limply on the end of the dock, moonlight making her skin almost luminescent.

"J-Jade" He whispers, running across the dock and falling on his knees next to her.

"HELP SOMEONE HELP PLEASE" He screams, begging.

No one hears.

Blood trickles down Jade's head, onto his hands. Shaking. Cold. Scared. Angry. Angry. Angry.

He manages to pull his phone out of his back pocket. Slowly, surely, he dials Andres number. His throat can't swallow any more tears, he lets them roll down his cheeks as the phone rings.

"Wassup man?" Andre answers the phone suavely.

"ANDRE" He screams into the phone, clutching onto it for dear life.