Chapter two

Chapter two

The next morning I woke up to the smell of pancakes on my first day of school. My mom was down in the kitchen. When she saw she practically yelled good morning. Well at least it woke me up to the point were I knew my surroundings.

I had to hurry up and get ready because school started at 8:20. So I had to shove the pancakes down my throat so I could go take a shower, do my hair, and get my uniform (yes my school has a uniform).

I got to school and walked to my normal group of people, that consisted my best friends(Kelly, Keara, Austin, and Kayden).

“Hey Jess!!!!”They all yelled at the same time.

“Hey besties, how ya'll doin'!!!” I said with the biggest smile on my face. They all smiled back at me. We had our normal conversations we have everyday. Then we all went out to our classes.

“Good Morning class, how are you doing.” Mrs. Almanac said in her same happy tone. Of course my first class is grammar. So that means that I was corrected on almost everything I said.

“Mrs. Almanac may I use the potty” I said with a little kid voice. Everyone laughed, except Mrs. Almanac.

“What is the correct grammar for that sentence, Miss Rose.” Said Mrs. Almanac in a very harsh tone.

“Fine May I use the restroom Mrs. Almanac.” I said very bored.

“Yes you may.” She said.

So as I walk into the restroom I look into the mirror. I thought to myself, Man I look terrible now I know why everyone is staring at me. I walk back to class in silence, not thinking to myself or anything.

I finish school and I walk back to my house. Then out of nowhere Austin runs and picks me up from behind and says, “I am going to kidnap you Jessie!!” I did a little fake scream then he set me back on the ground. Austin and I walked backed to my house and hung out for awhile. We watched movies and ate popcorn.

Austin asked me nervously, “I had a dream about you last night, I w-was wondering if you had one about me?”

“Yeah I did but the weird thing is that you kissed me and I didn't want you to.” I said very sadly.

“Oh okay I just thought that since I had a dream about you that you would have the same feelings.”He said sadly.

“What feelings are those!?!?!?” I asked.

“Well I thought you would have FEELINGS for me.” Austin said solemnly.

“Ohhh Austin I just think of you as a brother.” I lied.

The next day at school I saw Austin. He just stared at me until I walked to class. Which was weird because he usually walked me to class.