W a r

1 person is now online!
Gae has added 16 others!
Clown: Ko kun >:0
Gae: Ah hello Ouma kun
Depression: what
Gae: I will now get author Chan to make the rest of my class online.
15 others are now online!
Loli: Kokichi?
Clown: Hiyoko?
Loli: OMG WHEN'S THE NEXT PRANK
Clown: IDK MAYBE TODAY
Loli: OMG YESSSS
91cm: w h a t
Gae: :)
Gae has made 3 others admin!
Clown has changed one username!
Ko-kun: Ah that might have been a mistake-
91cm: yeah that was
Clown: Nishishi~
Momof15: Komaeda, who are these people?
KirumiTofuu: Another mom of their group I see.
Loli: Big sis mahiru!
Short: is nobody gonna talk about how he literally typed out his laugh?
Clown: no💞
Depression: 👀
Punk: Ibuki thinks that the new peeps are kinda cool!
Clown: Anyways I wanna wage war against all the classes
91cm: you whAt
Depression: Oh god
Swordmom: hurt my young master and I'll slit your throat
Short: Stop calling me young master. Call me fuyuhiko
Slut: OMG THE SHORTY HAS A MASTER KINK???? LOL
Short: Peko
Swordmom: Alright Fuyuhiko
1 person has went offline!
Slut: Fuck
Clown: HAHAHA CUM DUMPSTER IS GONNA DIE
Ko~kun: sooo about the war you waged? Aren't we gonna get immediately stopped by the teachers?
Clown: About that...
Pianoslut: Did you kill them?!
Clown: no nishishi~ I only got my secret organization put them outside nishishi~
Spaceman: BUT DOESN'T YOU ORGANIZATION ONLY HAVE TEN MEMBERS?????
Clown: no💞
Ko~kun: how about we introduce each other first!
Loli: I'm hiyoko! Ultamite traditional dancer! And if you hurt big sis mahiru I will bonk you on the head!
Momof!15: I'm Mahiru! Ultamite photographer! The rest of you boys better be reliable!
Short: the names fuyuhiko kuzuryu, ultimate yakuza
Simp: Kazuichi Souda! Ultimate mechnic!
~let's just say they all introduced each other~
Clown: Anyways~ W A R

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(First ever POV thing in this book!)Third person POV

      As soon as Kokichi announced war, chaos happened. Mukuro was protecting Sayaka, while Leon was hitting people with his bat(LIGHTLY OK WE DON'T WANT DEATH) Byakuya was fending off a genocider syo, while Kirigiri was hiding makoto. Taka tried to get every one to calm down but to no avail, so Mondo took him and cheerio to Chiaki so they can game. Ko's unusual luck was getting people from the other sides hurt while Mikan was busy tending to the hurt. Hajime (who I've decided to still have all the talents and can switch from hajime to izuru) was protecting Ko. Ibuki was singing a 'war cry' but ended up exploding most of the other peoples ears. Sakura and aoi where having a tea party while the war happened. Celeste made hifumi be her body guard. Junko was watching the despair. Hiro was crying in a corner. Teru teru was looking at Mikan falling. Twogami was eating and didn't realy care. Mahiru was taking photos to laugh at in the future while tenko was protecting the girls. Keebo was just malfunctioning but Miu made him function again. Himiko was protected by tenko, and ryoma was just there. It is a crime to hurt Gonta so he and Ryoma went to go look for bugs. Kirumi was cleaning already. Akane was fighting Nekomaru. Fuyuhiko was being protected by Peko. SONIA GOT A FUCKING GUN, but was stopped by Chiaki. Gundham was unleashing his four dark devas and was unleashing more demons. Souda was also crying in a corner with Hiro. Hiyoko was dancing on the fallen. Kokichi got DICE to protect him and capture people. Kaito and Maki where protecting each other. Shumai was crying in a corner while Kokichi made sure he didn't get hurt. Kaede was playing the piano beautifully. Avacado was smoking with Hiro because why the fuck not? Angie was performing rituals and praising ATUA. Korekiyo was also performing rituas. Komaeda ended up just sitting in his seat like a good student while hajime was beating the shit out of people who was close by he thought was going to hurt Ko. (Like a good Boy friend.)

At the end the students (Taka) opened the door for the teachers and principal.

C h a o s  i s  f u n .