:)

1 person is online!
Punk: IBUKI IS GETTING MARRIED TO MIKI IN MINECRAFT AT 6 YA'LL BETTER COME 🙄💅
1 person is now offline!
31 others are now online!
Korby: what
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Third person POV
~time skip to 4~
       32 chaotic teen-agers on Minecraft attending a wedding, what could go wrong? Everything. First they where building the wedding place. But Kokichi and hiyoko got bored and blew some parts up. Chiaki did a lot of work rebuilding the area and Kokichi and hiyoko lost their building jobs, and was sent to go collect food. Teru Teru made as much food as possible. Nagito accidentally rebuilt the Soviet union while the rest of them? They built and did their jobs like they where supposed too. Any ways they all got it worked out for the wedding. Soon the bride and other bride arrived as the rest of the cast finished. Soon the wedding started and they all had a fun time until Nagito accidentally lit the fucking building on fire. They finished the wedding after they ate the food which Teru teru made.

A/N I'M RUNNING ON AUTO CORRECT AND FUCKING KOOL-AID WHILE HAVING A BREAK DOWN WATCHING MY FAVORITE CHARACTERS DIE AGAIN.
Any ways bye :D