Chapter 1<3

Jordan's POV
Today is gonna be just like everyday. I'm gonna go to school, sleep during most of my classes, get home, and stay in my room all day. Sup, if u don't know me, my name is Jordon. I have a shitty mom who doesn't give a flying fuck about me. Ever since my dad left us she has always blamed it on me and abused me. She's drunk and passed out most of the time so I don't really give a shit. I'm somewhat popular I guess but I don't give a fuck since that shits bs anyways. I don't pay any attention to the guys at my school cuz their all the same fuckboys, like stfu chad no one wants your STD's.

Child anywaysssss- Today is the first day of Junior year and what can I say, I already wanna kill myself. Right now I'm getting ready and shit and figuring out what to wear.
Outfit:

I then realized that I was gonna be late since it was already 7:30 and ran out to get on the bus since I couldn't ride my motorcycle cuz i was too lazy

I then realized that I was gonna be late since it was already 7:30 and ran out to get on the bus since I couldn't ride my motorcycle cuz i was too lazy. I sat in the back and put on some headphones so that people wouldn't bother me. I feel the bus stop and think that we have arrived at school but we where just picking someone up. I see this really cute guy enter the bus and notice that he is new but I don't pay much attention since he's probably just a dumb hoe with a small penis. The small dick energy is ✨astronomical✨ but hey I can't judge maybe he's just built different.

I put my headphones back on and look out the window until I feel a tap on my shoulder. I look up to see the new guy. "What do u want" I said coming off a bit salty "chill dude I was just wondering if I could sit here" he said pointing to the empty spot next to me "oh sorry man anyways yeah sure" I said putting my headphones back on. After a few minutes I feel another tap and figure out it the new kid again. "What's up" I said trying to not seem like a bitch again "we're here" he said "oh Ight thanks and also I never got your name"
"Call me peep" was the last thing he said before getting off the bus.

Tf I just wanted to know his name and he come up with all this corny shit
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How did y'all feel about this chapter! Comment to tell me plz and tell your friends💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙
BIDEN 2020 BITCHESSSSSS