An average day?

Before we begin, I just wanted to say that this story will have lemon content included, however, the arc of the story will be exactly the same as 'The light'. If you are below 18, I strongly suggest that you go back to the original version. Enjoy. 

"It seems I am in desperate need of a Padawan in order to continue my journey"

"I'd be honoured, Mast—"

"Unfortunately, Caleb Dume, you are too young for such a role"

"I...I understand, Mast—"

"But times being what they are, the Republic needs you nevertheless.

Truthfully, I am grateful that I was apprenticed to Master Billaba, if I had been apprenticed to Master Ti for example, things could have been worse for me, I would've never survived. She saved me twice that day, first her sacrifice, then the holocron message. At the same time, maybe I didn't even want to survive, the only thing I have felt is pain since order 66. Order 66, Master Billaba, Grey, Styles, these thoughts echoed in my head clouding my judgement of things, such as how will I find food today. Should I steal? Should I snatch? Should I catch? Speaking of which, I should probably save my tears for later, right now, I have an empire to rob.

"GET THAT BOY!" shouted Tarkin.

"Tarkin? They got you on jogan duty? Oh how the mighty admiral has fallen." I taunted, before running away from the Stormtroopers.

I had stolen about 5 jogan fruits, but the infamous Admiral Tarkin was smart, he interrupted me before I could even get them in my backpack.

I continued to leap from building to building when I saw the flaw in my 'well thought out plan'.

"I am running out of buildings!" I thought.

"If you surrender I promise you a merciful death" Tarkin snarled.

"And that's just as fascinating as the first 99 times you've told me that" I replied sarcastically.

I was taken aback when I found out that they have lured me into a trap. Now I was surrounded by Stormtroopers. What should I do? Use my lightsaber? That would only attract even more attention. Come on force, what are you doing? They've surrounded me I need your help. Before I could even consider my options, a dark presence inched towards me. All of a sudden, I was struck by a large jolt of lightning, followed by the sound of a perilous laughter.

 All of a sudden, I was struck by a large jolt of lightning, followed by the sound of a perilous laughter