𝓔𝓶𝓶𝓪 𝔁 𝓳𝓪𝓬𝓴

Emma PoV:I sat smiling in the dining room taking a meal prepared by Mike and Jose.In fact, I was waiting for who will be in this match.Finally my name appeared on the board, I was so glad.After eating the meal, I prepared myself and went, sat on a fairly comfortable chair behind a rectangular table on which lay a snow-white tablecloth.Emily was sitting next to me because the team was Me, Emily, Helena and William.I tugged on a strip of blue napkin.-Hey, Emily! -I replied as suddenly out of nowhere like some idiot."Um Hey, Are you bothering you, Emma or something ...?" She looked at me confused.I was surprised by her answer, and I laughed, but continued."So we can make it, can't we, Emily?" I smiled broadly.-mhm ... there's a chance-The girl was embarrassed.Eventually time passed and we joined the game.We ended up in Czerowy Church.I was sneaking around the tombstones.Finally I found the code and ran to the machine.at 50% my heart started to beat gradually.I hesitated to continue the machine but I did.Suddenly, a man dressed in quite elegant clothes peeked around the corner.He was wearing two masks, one was made of strong material, plastic or something like that, and the other was rag.I started to run away and he followed me.I ran after him for a long time, I was tired so I fell to my knees."I give up, eliminate me quickly I'm tired so please don't hit me so much," I mumbled.He was surprised, but he grabbed my waist and lifted me.My eyes were closing by themselves and I fell asleep.

Jack PoV:I picked her up in a bridal style just didn't want to be so gross to her ....I looked at her and saw that the girl fell asleep, she was breathing hard but fast.I went to the nearest chair, I was about to sit her down but I couldn't ... she was so delightful and beautiful as always .....-Jack .... Jack, can't you really resist this helpless little girl ...?

However, I decided to take her to the gate, maybe I will be in trouble, but I don't want her to be removed by me .... Remorse would tire me .... I had a weakness for her I don't know why maybe this feeling called love ...?

n-no that would not be possible .... me and the survivor n-no, I can't imagine that ...The last machine was repaired so I headed to one of the gates.Everyone else was there.-I'm sorry ...- I muttered and put her in front of the gate.Emily ran up to her immediately and tried to wake her up until she was done.I turned and started walking.Emma PoV:I woke up and yawned, looked around myself and noticed the concerned survivors around me but also Mr. Ripper who was only a few steps away but kept walking.I got up abruptly and ran after him.-Thank you, Lord despair-I hugged him from behind.Jack PoV:I walked away from sleeping Emma so that she would forget about me and think that the survivors saved her.Suddenly I heard a scream and as if someone was hugging me.I saw Emma, ​​my heart started beating quickly and a beetroot appeared on my face.-You don't have to, Miss Emmo, just be my rose [...].The third person:-See you, Mr. Ripper-The girl replied and moved away from him and ran to the gate.-Call me Jack !! - He shouted from afar to the girl.-Okay Mr. Jack !! - She also shouted and ran with the rest, at the end she gave him a warm smile, which even more hit his heart-Ah that girl is amazing ..... my rose .....

Do you want another part? hahain general I know it's too short but it just happened ahahah!I wish you a good day / night and I hope that you liked the story of this amazing love, until the next time, dear!