Chapter 3: time for Lil'gracies new home

Orphanage caretaker POV

Today a young man is coming to see if we have a little girl for him. We have 3 baby's rooms, There's Gracies, Darlene and Kayla's rooms. They're all the same age and born in the same month just days after each other.

Right now I'm busy setting the papers up for all three of them. Maybe his gonna choose one and I didn't get to do the paperwork or so. Gracie has been nagging this whole morning so I know there's something wrong with her. She's the sweet one so it's kinda serious that's she's nagging. I didn't pack bags cause who know which one he wants.

I got distracted by the doorbell ringing. I went to the door and saw about 6 men standing Infront of me. "Hi. U must be Kentrell Gaulden." I said putting my hand out. He shook it and I opened the door wider so they can come in. As I'm walking I can hear Gracie let out a ear-piercing whale. 'oh God' I ran into her room and saw her eyes were closed and her little limbs started moving. Meaning she didn't wanna lay down or she's starting to get hungry. I scooped her up and started rocking her and went to the kitchen.

"Lil'gracie what's wrong mama?" I said. She continued to cry. "Um, is there sum wrong cause I didn't come here ta be left like dat." I turned around and saw he was mugging me. Who he mugging? "I'm sorry sir. But the oldest baby needed my attention first. I'm sure u heard her scream." I said sarcastically. He looked over at Gracie as she continued to scream and cry. He looked back at me and opened his arms. meaning he wants to hold her. I was skeptical about the situation but gave in anyways. Just as I put her in the young man's arms he took her bottle and put it in his mouth. She shut up straight away. Her little tears coming out her eyes and her little hand holding one of the chains around his neck as she soon started falling asleep. My mouth hung open just at the sight of her falling asleep instantly. I'm shocked. He let out a little chuckle before walking into the living area. Maybe he wants her?...

Kentrell Gaulden POV

This is the most beautifulless baby girl I've ever seen. I want her already. She's so calm when in arms and sweet to. I walked into the living area to see all these niggas already looking at her excited. "What's her name Yb?" Ben said. "Gracie." I said smiling. "Can I hold her?" Kd said. I nodded and gave her to Kd. As I put her in his arms and heard someone clear their throat. I turned around and saw the orphanage lady. "Um....u want her?" She asked. I looked back and instantly nodded my head. "Can I see ur criminal record and financial status please?" She said. And I instantly froze. Shit she's not gonna give me the baby if she sees the criminal record. I want this baby. "Um....I didn't bring tings like dat today. Can't we work sum out?" I asked.

"I'm sorry sir but u need those things or I won't be able to give u the baby." She said. Damn. How ima do this now. "OK.....I'll give 10 million if u give me dis baby.." "Done!" She said before I could even finish speaking. Damn it's like dat huh? "I'll go pack lil miss Gracie heres bottle and bags so u can get going." I nodded my head and walked with her to the room before I took Gracie out Kds arms. I walked in the room and saw a little stuffed unicorn in the crib and grabbed it before putting it on top of Gracie's body. She grabbed the arm of it and it instantly made my heart melt. "OK that's all she needs. The stuffed toys and animals. Her mother dropped it of when she dropped Gracie so I thought when she's older someone would be able to tell her that her mother gave it to her. And that exact person is u sir. Gracie's special and she needs to be loved too. I want the very best for her. Even if that means giving her away, I'll do it." She said. I nodded once again and walked back to where the gang were. "U got her?" Babyjoe asked. "Yeah nigga she my daughter now." I said. "Aww look at my niecie pooh." Three said. I nodded. She's perfect...

_______________________________

Okay I finally did it guys....third chapter....u ghost readers I love y'all...it makes me feel good that I know people reading my story. And for y'all that voted on this, thank u guys. This is just for fun.

818 words

TBC..........💞