Chapter 5 pt 3: empty truth

Happy THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!!!🦃🦃🦃🦃🦃🦃🦃🦃🦃🦃🦃🦃🦃🦃

Sora-..................................

Mai- is it true....mikoto?

Mikoto-.....................

Sora- Mikoto, please........... well cant get through the trial without the trut-

Mikoto- listen closely sora. According to all known law of aviation, there is no way I killed narumi. It's like a bird cant get off the fucking ground cause its fat little body. So there is no evidence to prove that I'm the culprit. I'm just wearing this pin just to remember narumi. I am not a member of the remnants of despair. You all got no evidence.

Sora-............................

No evidence...............we do got evidence to prove that she is the culprit. I have to be sure.

Bullets:
Servalince cameras
Mai's account
Remnants of despair pin
Knife
Narumi's corpse
Monokuma file 6

Mikoto- I...of course am not the culprit.

Mai- but you have the remnants of despair pin on you.

Mikoto- that doesn't mean I killed her.

Seina- I heard the door opened while I was asleep. Is that suspicious?

Mikoto- that could be done by anyone.

Sora- no that's wrong

Answer: Servalince cameras

Sora- wait mikoto, did you see the servalince cameras you installed?

Mikoto- yes. Got a problem.

Sora- well seina said that the door was opened. Explain that.

Mikoto- hrgh!

Miho- wait, I remember! I took a peep out of my room and I saw mikoto's research lab opened. And I saw someone with a black disguise on.

Iroha- could it be...................

Sora- yes......only mikoto.

Mikoto-..........................

Marin- so that person in disguise was Mikoto-Chan?

Sora- yup.

Yoroko- well mikoto? Are you the culprit? Did you kill Narumi?

Mikoto-............I can't believe you will suspect me. You guys are dumbasses.

Miho- what?

Mikoto- according to all known laws of aviation, I was alseep at that time. It's there any evidence to prove that I was that black figure.