The Powers Ch2

all of a sudden I got nervous and felt like i was gonna get sick. and then my hole body was glowing a shade turquoise. and a sudden as the glowing started it stoped but i still felt sick to the stomach but that was problaly  because i was about to fall on my crush. "Wait What"!!!!!!! know i really was about to puke. but then every thing went dark and I couldn't see or hear anything all I could feel was pain from falling and someones elbow was in my arm pit....

when I wake up I am alone and In a strange but oddly fimmilar place. and then I hear someone with a english accent say "Master Bruce she's awake".  a few seconds later batman came down which I new was really Bruce Wayne and he asked me a few questions which i really did not expect considering that he is batman and you would think he would like to know the full story right away. he asked me how I was feeling. "fine" I calmly stated.  he said that I took quite a fall last night and said that "I didn't expect you to wake up for at least a day or two". I  was silent  then he asked my name and how old I was. Then I asked full name or just first and last? Its up to you he said. I am Addison Forbis  and I am 13 years old. Then he said do you know what happened last night as  dark Robin was walking in who was really Damian Wayne.  I kind of have an idea but I am not really sure of that my self. well do you mind to tell us said Robin. "sure"  okay so I was laying awake in bed last night when all of a sudden there was this Terquiose portal and as curious as i was i went in. then there was all kinds of amazing swirls of colors and just the most butifull crystals that were terquiose and pink that looked metallic and transparent at same time.   you  mean like this said Robin as he held one up . yes thats exactly it but then all off a sudden i started to feel really weak and like i was going to puke agin. then batman siad you look really pale  are you not feeling well. I felt fine before robin  held up the crystal. then batman said robin why don't you put up the crystal so we can hear the rest of forbis's story. you do Know you can call me Addison Right.  Okay where was I  right the Portal okay as soon as I came out of the portal started to feel sick then I started to glow a shade of terqousie  and as soon as the glowing started i wasn't glowing any more.  The last thing I remember  was pain from falling and the pain form someones elbow in my arm pit. 

yeah that was mine by the way. said robin in a tone that told me that I embarrassed him for a lot more than just his elbow being in my armpit. 

I very nervously appolgised and had a very embarraest look on my face for the next hour or so.