✨CHRISTMAS LIGHTS✨

Hello everybody! For those who don't know me, I'm Mag.

I've came up with the idea of this one shot a few nights ago because I wanted to do something for Louis' bday.

First, I just want to say that I do know that Ernest and Doris aren't Tomlinson's, I mean they are not Mark's Sons.They are Daniel's. 

But for this story let's just pretend they are, ok?

I hope you enjoy this short and cute story.

I really loved writing it :)

Don't forget to comment and vote if you liked it...

Thanks for reading!
01/12/2020

Mag  🦋

✨✨✨✨✨✨

CHRISTMAS LIGHTS - One shot.

When Harry's mother died, his grandparents and him flew to the United States, leaving their pain behind.

For a couple of years they lived together, only the three of them in New York.

Nowadays, Harry only had his grandma Lydia, who after his grandfather died, got married with another man she met on a Bingo night. This man was called John Tomlinson.

Harry didn't like that man much, that's why he decided to move to L.A, leaving the married couple in New York.

He was leaving his best life in L.A. He was studying at the University, and he had his own flat, shared with two of his best friends.

This year he had planned to spend the holidays on his own in L.A. Harry wasn't a big fan of the holidays.

But his plans changed a couple of nights ago when his grandma called him and asked if he could visit her for Christmas.

Harry couldn't say no to her, he hadn't seen her since spring break. So, even though he didn't want to see her new husband, and in spite of the fact that he didn't like Christmas, Harry agreed to go.

🎄🎄🎄

Today was December 21st and Harry was already at the airport with his suitcase in hand. The airport was really crowded to be honest, but it was holiday season, what would you expect?

His plane arrived at New York airport at two pm, by the time Harry took a cab and got to his grandma's house, it was almost three pm. The temperature was really low, and he was freezing. Luckily it wasn't snowing yet.

Harry rang the doorbell of his grandma's house and she opened the door minutes later.

The house was crowded and Harry could hear so much noise coming from the inside. He stepped in and left his suitcase near the door.

"Who are all of these people grandma?"

"They are John's relatives. Hey everyone, I want to introduce all of you to my grandson Harry. He's spending the holidays with us as well."

All of them turned to look at Harry while Lydia introduced him. The first thing Harry thought was, Why this whole family was so good looking?

Harry's grandma started pointing to some of them as they got closer to say hello to Harry.