6. The Ghost from Past

"It's too loud in here, Jimin let's go somewhere else!" I almost lost my voice as I screamed into his ear for the nth time but the brat won't listen to me.

"Hyung, you've become so boring. I did not gift you this sexy outfit to let it go to waste like this. Get up we are going to dance." I tried my hardest by grabbing the chair tightly so he would leave me alone but in the end, I gave.

Dr. Kwon told me I've been doing great. I feel better. It's like something that was choking me is gone and I can breathe better now. I picked up gardening as a hobby because the internet said that it is a great activity for healing. And well I can grow veggies because I've started eating more. I've gained a few pounds recently and my mother was more than happy.

"Let loose, hyung! Dance like no one is watching you." Jimin screamed at the top of his lungs grabbing the attention of few people around.

After an insane time dancing, I was breathing hard but jimin was still energized.

"I'm gonna grab a drink!" I pointed at the bar to tell him that I'll be there and he nodded as he understood.

"One Water." The bartender was busy with another order when he nodded in my direction telling me that it is going to take some time.

"Refill." That voice, I was supposed to forget but I remember it. It used to be music to my years in my teenage years.

"It's rude to stare like that." I didn't realize I was looking at him but I felt thunder in my brain as his eyes stared back at me. Why is he here?

"Even more rude to ignore a person who is talking to you." He is drunk. I chose to keep quiet and turned back to look for jimin as I was about to break into a sweat but he was nowhere to be seen. I wanted to run away.

"Your whiskey, sir."

"This is not my order." I panicked seeing the alcohol. Not again.

"It's from me, darling. Have a drink with me." He smirked seeing me all nervous.

I wanted to grab his collar and tell him to leave me alone but he kept taking the shots as I watched him drinking away as if there is no tomorrow and then he collapsed. Next, I remember texting Jimin that I was leaving and getting in a taxi to drop taehyung at the address that he babbled out.

That night he looked nothing like the boy I fell in love with. That calm and composed taehyung was nowhere to be seen. He reminded me of a year-old me.

After finding his apartment keys under the mat, I dropped him on his living room couch. As the kitchen was in sight I decided to leave after sipping a little water.

There stood tall a portrait of him and a pretty man standing on the altar with their foreheads touching and the look of love in their eyes. To my shock, it was the same man from those pictures that I saw years ago.

He was married. A sudden urge to vomit hit me.