ANXIETY ATTACKS.

IMAGINE FIFTEEN.
🌱

Hi guys! Once again, I'm not trying to romanticize anxiety. Speaking by personal prefrences, I know how hard it can be — but that's also why I chose to write about it. In that way I can spread awareness and at the same time gain confidence and strength from it. If you're going through anything, or know someone who's going through anything right now please get help. Talk to someone you trust, preferably an adult. My dm's are always open if you don't have anyone in your life that's trusted enough.

louis partridge's pov
It was a normal friday afternoon, I had been at school, like any normal day. I was on my way home when I suddenly got a text from Y/N.

"Can you please come over?"

At first it was nothing, she was just wondering if I could come over and spend time with her, there was nothing weird with that. But the more I started thinking about it, the more worried I got. I knew about Y/N's problems and you never knew when she was having another anxiety attack. It was scary, terrifying. She could be super happy one secound and then the other, she was falling apart in my arms.

"Is everything alright love?"

When I didn't get an answer, I just got more and more worried and I only started walking faster and faster to get to her house.

When I arrived, I didn't even bother to knock. I rapidly opened the door to her house and started shouting her name.

"Y/N!" I didn't get any type of answer back. I started searching through the house, when suddenly heard her quiet sobs from the bathroom upstairs. I rushed up the stairs and ran over to the bathroom. And there she was. She sat in the corner of the shower, her knees were pulled up to her chest and her body was shaking as she gasped for air between her sobs.

"Darling," I whispered. I ran up to her and sat down on the cold, tiled floor. I gently grabbed her fragile body and pulled her up in my lap, where I quickly started comforting her.

"Everything's going to be alright," I said calmly, as I gently rubbed her back. Y/N had been dealing with anxiety for over a year now, and so I was used to it and knew how to handle it, but it always broke me every single time I saw her falling apart.

"I love you baby," I whispered as I kept rubbing her back. Her body was shaking, but it slowly became better. She was starting to calm down and her breathing slowly became more controlled.

"I'm here for you," I said, as I started playing with her hair.

"Thank you Louis," she mumbled into my chest. She was still crying, but only lightly.

"You don't have to thank me," I mumbled softly. I pulled away from our hug, so I was facing her instead.

"I love you Y/N, and I'll always be here for you," I said. Seeing her slowly crack a smile made my heart warm.

"I love you," she said softly before attaching her lips to mine. Her lips tasted like salty tears, but it honestly didn't even matter.

"I love you more,"