#46 EXO: Sehun×Kai

Little: Kai (7-10)

Little: Kai (7-10)

Caregiver: Sehun

Sad was all the little could show on his face. Kai had just released his new music video for his solo and it has gotten some backlash. Sehun has told his baby not to look at the mean things being said, but everytime the caregiver wasn't in the room, Kai would look to see good things but normally saw bad things blocking the good things. Such as.

"Put a shirt on that's gross."

"Stop singing you can't do it."

"You sound so bad."

"Quit being an idol, you can't do it right."

(I don't mean anything I put. These are things I heard at school being said when I watched his mv)

The little shut his phone off and cried. He didn't want to disturb anyone so he covered his mouth with his hand. (If you've ever done this, You've felt real pain) Eventually Kai had cried himself to sleep. Sehun was worried, his precious boy never came downstairs today. So he went to their room and his heart shattered at the boy's tear stained and puffy face. Sehun caressed the boy's cheek. It woke him up.

Sehun: "I'm sorry for waking you up, Prince."

Kai: "Hunnie?"

Sehun: "Yes my love?"

Kai: "Me wook at cwomments and dey all bwad!!!"

Sehun: "I told you not to look at them baby."

Kai: "I know, a-and I s-sowwy. I j-jus' wanted to see da gwood ones."

Sehun didn't say anything and picked the boy up, rocking side to side. Soon Kai calmed down and fell back asleep. Sehun laid them both in the bed and wrapped his arms around Kai. Soon they both were asleep.