Wait. What?

I walked into La Villa and started to look around. Then I saw Emily waving at me and I walked to the table and sat down. I sighed of disappointment. The waitress came over to ask what he wanted to drink. We all settled with water.

"Soooo??" Penelope said, "What happened??"

I explained everything about what had just happened. Emily and Garcia just laughing and saying that they are sorry. Spencer just giggling at a few parts along with narrowed eyes and licking his lips every once in a while.

They weren't that surprised when I mentioned me being into bdsm. Except for Spencer. I don't know how to explain he facial expression but I didn't put to much thought into it.

"I just want some good sex at least. It doesn't even have to be bdsm." I said laughing.

"Well 75% of women never orgasm during intercourse alone." Spencer chimed in.

"Well I would like to be in the other 35% of women." I responded. He smirked at my response. And gave me a look like as if he was trying to tell me something but I don't know what he's trying to say. For a profiler, I feel real dumb right now because I can't read his eyes.

We finished up our dinner and talked the entire time. Spencer insisted to pay for us and we all thanked him for it. He's always been a gentleman.

"Hey Spencer, since we live close I can give you a ride home if you want." I said to him. We live right across the street from each other.

"That would be great." He replied with a smile.

We all said goodbye then Spencer and I hopped into my car.

"Hey Y/N....um I've been thinking about what you are talking about earlier and thought I should share something about myself with you since it's a common interest." He said hesitantly at first.

What is he talking about...wait. Is he-

My thoughts cut off by his voice. "I'm into bdsm too. It's been another little part of me for several years."

My eyes opening wide, "Wait, what?? Are you serious, Spencer?" I said in shock.

"Yes, I am being serious. And it got me thinking, I've always thought you were attractive and never really said anything because, you know, we work together. But you talking about how disappointed you were just made me feel so bad. That boy doesn't deserve you. This is something I never thought I would say, but maybe we could help each other out."

I am totally lost for words right now. Spencer? Bdsm? HUH???? After a couple seconds I finally decided to say something to get rid of the regret I felt coming from him, "Are you sure that that's something we should be doing together as co-workers? And don't get me wrong, I've always thought you were attractive too and never said anything for the same reason as you but like...I'm just in shock"

"I understand. Well let me just tell you about that side of me. Maybe we can work something out if you're interested in this" he said with that same smirk he was doing earlier.

When did he get so cocky?

"I'm a strict dom. I can never be a sub, that's just not what I like. I've switched before and did not like the experience at all. I like having the control, I don't like giving control to my partner."

I sat there silent because that's the exact type of partner I've always liked having. This conversation is kinda turning me on.

OH MY GOD WHAT AM I SAYING. THIS IS MY CO WORKER......but like I'm down to fuck. OKAY NO STOP.

As I was arguing with myself in my head, he couldn't take his eyes off me which made me nervous. I tightened my grip on the wheel.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make uncomfortable." He said looking away.

"No no I'm not...it's just....um...so...err" I failed at making an actual sentence. He giggled at my struggle and it made me laugh which helped relieve the tension.

I pulled into his apartment complex. "Well do you wanna come inside and maybe we can talk more?" He said as I pulled into a parking spot. I replied with a nod, making him smile. I'm not gonna lie to myself, Spencer is so hot and I'm so curious of this lifestyle of his. Maybe since he's my co-worker, it would be easier to have a partner.

"Do you want anything to drink?" He asked as shut his front door after we walked in. I've been to his apartment before to hangout. I declined his offer and sat on the couch and he sat next to me. Closer than he's ever say next to me. Is he trying to seduce me? Because it'll work.

"Have you figured out what to say yet?" He asked smiling.

"I won't lie, I'm curious. Hypothetically, if we were to be partners. It would work perfectly I think. You are a strict dom and I'm a strict sub."

"Oh I know." He said cocky

I furrowed my eyebrows, "what?" I said with confusion.

"It's obvious that you are a submissive. You act submissive at work."

"So you profile me?" I said.

"I can't help it." He responded, with a smirk.

"Okay, sooo...." i said hoping he would ask the question I've been wanting him to ask.

He took a deep breath, "Y/N, do you want to be my submissive?"

"Yes, sir" I said.

I decided to be bold. All this talk is making me want to do things with Dr. Spencer Reid that I never thought I'd do. His eyes turned dark as if I just turned him on by saying that.

"You better get used to saying that, kitten"

That name. The butterflies in my stomach and core. I pressed my legs together to release some built up tension. His eyes flicked down to watch what I was doing. He giggled.

"Let's not get too far ahead of ourselves now. We need to talk rules and boundaries first, kitten"

I awaited his next sentence and just looked into his eyes. He looked back at me with this hunger in his eyes. So hot.

"First things first, we need a safe word." To that I responded with, "pineapple." And then he proceeded to say, "No one is to know about this and I mean no one. And another thing, you are mine. I don't want you with anyone else. I won't be with anyone else either."

I just responded with "Okay."

After what seemed like hours of talking about what we like and don't like, I started to feel tired. Spencer's yawn telling me he was tired too. "What time is it?" I asked. He answered, "9:26"

Not knowing what else to say I decided to just man up and ask, "so when are we gonna start?"

He chuckled, "we are gonna start when I want to."

His sentence giving me chills. There's definitely a pool building up in my pants. Pressing my thigh together, I open my mouth to speak but it's interrupted by his hand covering my mouth. "Don't speak" he commanded. He stands up and hold his hand out to me, leading me to his bedroom.

"Strip for me, kitten."