Desparation & Disappointment

"Yes, please." I said to cashier at the coffee shop. I ordered an iced latte, my usual. After grabbing my latte, I reminded myself of the errands that had to be done today, wishing I could just go home since it's my day off of work.

"Y/N?"

I heard my name called as I was getting into my car. I turned to the direction that it came from and I couldn't believe what I was seeing. "Mike??" I said in response. At first I was happy to see an old...."friend-ish", then my memories came back of high school. Oh god. Why him of all people?

"Hey, It's been such a long time, how are you?" Mike asked.

"Oh ya know, just working and stuff," I said in response.

Mike and I used to have a lot of sex back in high school. We were both interested in trying new things that weren't so "vanilla". Nothing romantic ever happened because I had college and career dreams that I didn't want to screw up. Which definitely paid off since I'm now an FBI Agent for the BAU.

I ended our fuck buddy relationship before I started my first semester of college. He was devastated because he always wanted to be more than just fuck buddies and I just couldn't risk falling in love and giving up my dreams for him. I always turned off my feelings when I was with him because I was scared. And ever since my parents died right in front of me at a young age, I learned to be able to turn off my feelings and put my wall up.

After catching up with him for a few minutes, he ended up telling me that he went to college out of state and moved back to Quantico recently because his mother has lung cancer and is slowly dying. She had been quite the smoker back then and now it's all caught up to her.

"I'm so sorry to hear that," I said. I was genuinely sorry for him. He's gone through so much. And doesn't deserve all of this death that he's constantly been around his whole life. One by one someone in his family was always dying. And that's honestly why we had such a good sex relationship. I liked BDSM with him. He needed to have control over something and I wanted to be that for him.

"It's okay, nothing I can do about it, " he gave me a small smile.

After a few seconds of silence, I realized that I still have errands to run.

"Alright, well I should get going. It was nice seeing you again," I broke the weird silence.

"Wait a sec, um, did you maybe wanna hang out like how we used to?" He asked.

I gave a confused look at first and then I realized, "oh uh like you mean..."

"Yeah. It's been a while," he said in response to my slight confusion.

It took me a second to think about it because I have errands to run, but at the same time I am so desperate. It's been a while for me too and sex wasn't so bad with him back then.

Fuck it. I can do errands another day. I checked the time...3:57 PM.

"Yeah sure, it's been a while for me too, but this is a casual thing. You know how important my job is to me and it's my only focus right now. I'm not ready nor looking for a relationship," I reminded him.

"Yes, I understand. I'm okay for it right now if that's what you'd like, princess" he responded.

Oh the butterflies. He's used to call me that during our time together. "Yeah let's go to my place," I said with a smile on my face motioning for him to get in my car.

"What a good girl," he said with a dark smirk on his face.
____________________________________

Walking to my front door with this handsome man behind me, I unlocked the door quickly and entered with Mike. I shut the door and he instantly began kissing me.

Without breaking the kissing, I started walking backwards to pull him into my bedroom. After he realized we were in my bedroom, he broke this kiss and started to look around. I knew what he was looking for.

"I don't have much since I haven't done any bdsm stuff," I said

"Well what do you have?" He asked.

I walked over to my nightstand, opening the middle drawer to reveal a 7 inch silicone dildo, a small pink bullet vibrator, and I blindfold.

These were just for my own pleasure. I haven't been interested in looking for a dom since I knew I'd be busy with being an FBI Agent and all.

"I guess this will just have to do," he said as he was grabbing the blindfold.

He put the blindfold on me and pushed me aggressively onto my bed.

Why hasn't he asked about the safe word yet?

"Don't move," he commanded. I obeyed and didn't move. "What a good girl you are," he said. I heard him unbuckle his pants. He got onto the bed and took my pants off as well. The anticipation making my juices start to flow, he used a finger and started to rub my clit. Catching me by surprise, I gasped. Feeling myself close to unraveling by his finger, he stopped and I whimpered at the loss of contact. All of a sudden he shoved his member inside of me. No warning at all. The stretching of my opening causing me to wince.

After a couple strokes, he unloaded inside of me. Are you fucking kidding me. After all that, all he could do is a couple strokes and not even make me cum. All I felt was disappointment. This was supposed to be fun and feel good. And it ended up being the opposite. I took the blindfold off and saw his happy face.

"Did that feel good, princess?" He asked, breathing heavily. I bluntly said, "No." and got out of bed putting my pants back on. So that's why he didn't ask about a safe word. He didn't even plan on actual bdsm besides the blindfold.

He gave me a confused look and be opened his mouth like he was gonna say something, only to be stopped by the ringing of my phone. I looked at the caller ID, thank god.

"Hey Em, what's up?" I said, relieved.

"Hey, I just wanted to call and ask if you wanted to come to dinner with Spencer, Penelope, and I. We are going to La Villa. Penelope said she's craving tacos." Emily responded.

"A case? Okay I gotta pack my go-bag and I'll be there soon." I said, making sure Mike could hear me.

"Wait. Wha-" I heard Emily say right before I hung up.

"We have a case so you gotta go, like right now," I said practically pushing him out the door, not letting him say anything because I know he'll wanna do this again and I never wanna experience that again. Going back to my room and picking up my phone, I called Emily back and ignoring the few texts she sent me asking if I was okay.

"Thank god you called back, I thought something was wrong." Emily said.

"Oh there very much is something wrong...all can be explained over dinner. Are we going to La Villa now?"

"Yeah we are on our way. Meet us there?"

"Yeah I should be there in 10 minutes," I said looking at my closet trying to pick out an outfit.