𝟏𝟏 ⋆ 𝐔𝐧𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐄𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 ⋆

🎶

🎶

"Hey boys, what—" I stop myself when I realized it's only Luke standing in the studio

"Elly?" He looks up from the piano and I smile, nervously "What's up?"

"I was checking to see what y'all were up to but you seem to want to be alone so I'll go find the others"

I turn around and start to walk away but he holds my wrist. Turning around, he's right in front of me.

"What's wrong?" He sighs, looking down at me and I frown

"What are you talking about? Nothing's wrong"

"You've been avoiding me" He lets go of my wrist "Did I do something?"

"No no, of course not" I quickly shake my head "I've just been busy"

"You haven't been busy to hang out with Reggie" He mumbles

"Alex and him haven't left my side, not my fault"

"Yeah" He whispers "I was heading to see my parents, ca-can you come wi-with me?"

"Are you sure?" I look up at him, he looks so vulnerable and I just want to hug him and never let go

"Please"

I nod my head and he intertwines our hand, the two of us teleporting to his old house, right in front of the door.

"Luke! Elle?"

Turning around, Julie stares at us, her eyes dropping to our intertwined hands before Luke speaks.

"What are you doing here?"

"Okay, look I-I just wanted to know more about you, you know just curious" She looks down "So I came here last week, on your birthday"

"You were spying on me? Even after all your speeches about boundaries you were spying on me?"

"I know, I'm sorry, it was wrong"

"The boys were worried about you" I speak up and Luke looks down at me "So were we and they brought us here"

"You don't have to be" He takes his hand from mine and turns his back on us

"I get it" Julie tells him "We both do, We know how hard it is when you want to speak to someone you love and can't. We feel that way everyday"

"I don't even know what I'd say to her even if she could hear me"

"You already did Luke" I step closer to him "Remember, I told you she'd love it? I meant it and I'm sure Jules has an idea of what to do"

"Trust me" She pleads

As he rings the doorbell, I step to the side making sure I can't be seen by his parents as I turn off my visibility. Julie stands in front of the door, Luke next to her and me next to him. As the older man from the other day opens the door, I feel Luke's hand wrap around mine and my whole arm erupts in goosebumps.