Going On

As Jaime got home, as usual she takes a nap.

When Jaime woke up, the doorbell rang.

*RIIIIIING*

Jaime immediately went at their gate to check who is that. She was surprised, it was her old elementary friends!

"Oh my Ruby, Jc and Max you're here! Why?" said Jaime.

"Aren't you happy?" Jc responded.

"No, I am! I'm just shocked come in."

Then they all go inside and sit at the living room. They talked about their first days about their high school life.

"I had new friends on my class, they are really great tho" Ruby said

"I also had my first ever embarrassing moment on my highschool life, ugh. I accidentally missed one step on the stairs then I fell. So embarrassing!" Max exclaimed.

Then they all laughed. HAHAHA!

After an hour Jaime's friends already need to go so they already went outside.

Jaime started to review her Mathematics lessons when she reached her desk. She reviews her math lessons all the time because she always forget the lessons easily. Then suddenly someone called on her phone and it was just an anonymous number, so she didn't answered it. Jaime doesn't answer anonymous calls cause she's afraid to be prank again as she experienced in her younger life.

When it reached 6 at night. As usual, they eat their dinner on their dining table. Then Jenine showed her art work to everybody.

"Look, everybody here's my drawing of an apple tree while this is me picking the fallen apples. And here's the clouds that I drew so fluffy!"