Chapter 3 - Later That Night (Smut Warning)

{ Henrys Perspective}
Fuck...
That was a long day of work.
I dropped Charlie off at the babysitters and start driving to Williams house.
I look back at the note William gave me and start to heat up, oh shit this is going to happen.
As I pull up to his driveway, I notice the living room lights on.
I get out of my car and walk up to his front door, nervous about what might happen.
I knock on the door and wait for an answer..."Come in!"
He yells and I obliged, opening the door into his house.
I walk in and see him laying on his couch with a bottle of whiskey, it was mostly full.
He must be a little tipsy.
He was watching some sitcom.
His purple shirt was messy, and unbuttoned revealing his chest.
My face started heating up again, he's so hot.
He noticed me turning red and yelled, "Come over here hen~" Seductively.
I gulp and begin walking over, preparing for whats next.
By coming over to his house, i've pretty much accepted my fate.
When I approach him he smiles, "Come sit next to me hen~"
The couch was made for two people, so it was a loveseat, made for whats going to happen.
I sit down next to him, and he turns off the tv.
He looks at me and scoots closer, his face slightly red.
Thats when I see something, a bulge in his jeans...
Oh god.
I look at the bulge, he notices, "Whatcha looking at pretty boy?"
I quickly look away, hiding my flustered face.
He puts his hand on my thigh, "You seem pretty red there~"
A shiver goes down my spine arriving to my lower region,
causing me to get a boner.
He analyzes me and immediately notices my penis is erect from the bulge in my pants.
"Jesus, I only put my hand on your thigh. Didnt know you were this exited to see me!"
He chuckles.
He moves even closer to me, thats when he grabs my wrists.
He pushes them down on the couch, and wrapped his legs around my waist causing him to be on top of me.
"Enough playing, its time to get real~"
He says as he slowly unbuttons my shirt, revealing my chest.
He takes a finger and puts it on my stomach, then slowly starts lifting it up my chest.
I let out a small shriek from the sudden movements.

{ Williams Perspective }
That little shriek was cute.
Now its time to start the real fun!
I lean in and start kissing him, turning it into a make out, I explore every corner of his mouth with my tongue.
We release from the kiss, a strand of saliva still connecting our tongues together.
He was panting, and I was ready for him to feel good.
Thats when I slowly start biting down his neck, looking for his sweetspot.
When I hear him moan at the satisfaction of a certain area, I realize it is his sweet spot and I keep biting it.
He releases soft moans from his mouth as I bite his sweet spot.
"Your g-gonna give me a h-hickey" He moans out, but I don't care.
His soft little moans are so fucking cute, I cant resist.
I slowly bite down his chest, making my way down to his pants.
I make sure to bite his nipple before I reach his pants, making him moan louder.
When I make it down, I start to pull down his pants and boxers, revealing his throbbing member.
It seemed to already be soaking in pre-cum before I even got a chance to touch it, damn he must be horny as hell.
"Do you want me to continue?" I ask softly, hoping he would say yes.
He nods his head and I take immediate action, leaning in closer to his member.
It looks so tasty, I cannot wait to suck this thing dry.
I start to lick the tip of his member, taking in the taste of my best friends cock in my mouth.
I slowly start to make my way down his member, swirling my tongue around it to give him the most satisfaction.
He moans, "Hgn, h-holy shit W-Will!"
I notice his back is arched, showing he was reaching his limit.
He continues to moan as I suck him off.
Thats when I decide to do something that will make him feel pure satisfaction.
I pull my back mouth to the tip of his member, and grab the base of it.
The I shove his member down my throat, deep throating him.
He releases a moan of pure ecstasy as his warm semen releases into my mouth.
He just came into my mouth, holy shit!
There was so much cum in my mouth.
I slurp it all up, "Holy shit Hen, you had that stored for a while!"
He's gasping for air, "Oh my god, how are you so good at that!?"
"I don't know, I guess i'm just a natural," I smirk.
Realizing i'm the dominant one here, makes me grin.
"How about we take this to the next level, eh Henry?"
He takes a second to think and nods his head, perfect.
I slowly take my shirt off, causing him to get flustered again.
I love it when he dose that.

{ Henrys Perspective }
Seeing his chest, he's not a big buff guy or anything but he dose have some muscles, so theres no fighting back.
He starts pulling down his jeans, he really going to do this.
He throws his jeans across the room and proceeded to pull down his boxers as well.
He stood on top of me, fully naked with a erection, urging to finish off in somebody, me.
"Are you really sure you want me to do this?" He asked one more time.
I nod my head in agreement, just urging for him to fucking ram me.
Not like i've ever experienced it before, but it cant be that bad, right?
I bend over, back face towards him, and spread my legs, presenting myself to him.
He smiles and puts his tip to my hole.
"Ill use my pre-cum as lubricant ok?"
"It will ease the pain until the pleasure kicks in."
Pain?
Guess ill have to hold my breath until the pleasure takes over the pain...
He slowly starts entering the tip of his member into my hole.
I yelp out in pain, "Are you ok? He asks.
"Y-Yea, please con-continue, i just need to get used to i-it."
He proceeds to slowly put his member into my ass, I keep grunting in pain.
"J-Just go fa-faster already!" I yell out.
He speeds up the process, pulling in and out of my hole.
I slowly begin to feel less pain, and more pleasure.
He starts panting, "Holy shit, you're tight!"
He leans forward and whispers into my ear, "Lets loosen you up..."
Thats when out of nowhere, he fully inserted his member into me, causing him to hit my g-spot.
I moan in pure ecstasy as pleasure fully takes over.
"More please, more!" I yell out, he smirks.
He takes a deep breath and begins to ram me.
I desperately try to breath for air as I moan out loud, its hard when your being fucked to your absolute limit.
My back arches and I grab the couch, digging my nails into it as he grabs my waist, also digging his nails into it.
I yelp in pain, making him loosen his grip.
"H-Holy shit, im g-gonna cum!" He yells as he proceeds to release his hot semen into my ass, causing me to moan louder than I would like to admit.
Pure ecstasy rings through my body as my eyes roll back and my tongue sticks out.
"Damn, you feel so good." He said, giving me a peck on the cheek.
After that I blacked out.

S̷̱̻̲̾̈̚ỹ̶͈̺̗̬̋̿͂̈́̽͜S̶̨̳͖͍̟̀̎̓͋̉̒̊̓͝t̵͎̮̬̲̜́̒Ȩ̸̨͓̻̗̳̭̰͂̕m̴͈̠̞͉̤̰̯̬̐͐͑̇̾̈́̈́ ̸̧̻̦͚͖̙̺̗̼̾̆̈̓̃̈͛͑͘̚ͅĘ̴̛͕̹̥̖̬͉̭̔̏̔̊͆r̶̰͑̐̾̈́̅̎͋͘͠R̵̟̣̪̙͎̱̝̒̈́ͅo̴͉͛͊̕͠R̴̨͖͙̖͙̱̹͆͒̑̈́͌̒͠ͅ:̸͔̬̲̳̫̯̣̲̬̞̇ ̴͖̣̳̂͐̆͘F̸̻̺͓͚͎̳͕͆̈́́͐̄͜a̶̡̢̤̱̲͍̭̪͉̋͛͛͜t̶̡̰͉͉͈͇̹̗͠͠ḥ̵̨͓̹͍̺̳͎̩̤̈́́̔͐̀̔́̾͝ĕ̸̳͓̩̤̤̯͚̺̹̃̈́͊͂͠r̸͍̘̩̈́́̃̓͆͊͝,̴̨̗͇̜͉͛̎̿̈́͛͘ ̵̱͑Ǐ̸̥̱̮̆̉͐̾̐͗̈̚͜͝'̴̡̨͚̗̪̼̰͉̮͍̃͒͗͠m̴̨̢̨̤͉̗̼̯͙͉̆̌ ̷̨̛͇̬͍̰̜̒̑̂́͑͌͘͘g̵̺̦̘͚͗̽̊̇̀õ̴̠̺̼̩͔̲͇̆ḭ̸͇̓́̐̆̒͘n̴̡̬̔̐ĝ̸̢̢͓̰̫͖͇̲̀͑ͅ ̷̢̯̬̝̻̞̦̾̋͂̇̿̓͘͝t̶͉̺̫̓̃͋̌̐̕͠o̸̟͒̔͂̊̃͑̕ ̸̢̢̧̠͍͎̪̐̀̓̐̚c̵̦̜̼̺͓̟̙̩̱̊ọ̵̢̘̖͎̊͆̚͠m̴͈͆̌͗̅̐́̀̅̔̇è̶̛̩̮̪̳͍̭̍̀ ̷͔̥̞̃͒̿̎̍̈́͒̍͗f̴̝̈͐͝i̴̖̜͙̜͊n̸͕͑͆̾̇̈́̀̒̔͊̕ḏ̶̘̝̮̩̻͖̀͌̋͜ ̴̲̾̈́͒̉͝y̴̛̩̆̓ǫ̸̨͔͎͚͎̪̆͗ͅu̴͎̘̻̅̎̐̾͑̈́

1347 Words