Chapter 2: It's Good To Be Bad (Part 2)

The Penguin: Remember, anything I get my fiendish flippers on belongs to me! I'll just tell the police you ran off with them when you escaped. Waugh! 

Catwoman: You're a real class act, Pengy.

The Penguin: Why, thank you, Catwoman.

Catwoman and Two-Face fight off against the police as the penguins play a smooth jazz beat and the civilians hiding behind the toss tables. After besting some of the police, Catwoman try to open the crate that she believes hold a gem inside only to be revealed as a rocket launcher.

Two-Face: Well, what do we have here? Looks like my ticket outta this place! 

Two-Face picks up the rocket launcher and makes his way to the door to blow up a giant item out of the way for Scarecrow to bring in his plane for action.

Two-Face: Okay. Heads, I stay here and help you guys. Tails, I take my new toy and go home...

Two-Face flips his coin and it landed on his palm as he looks to see what side of the coin landed and looks back at the others. 

Two-Face: Huh. Sorry, folks

Catwoman: Why you conniving, two-face... Two-Face! 

Scarecrow gets on his plane and starts to engine as he begins to lift up. . . 

Scarecrow: Ah, just my kind of vehicle! Make way for my 'Scare-O-Plane'! Mmmuahahaa!  

As the police trys to shoot down Scarecrow plan from the air, Nightwing lands in the middle of the  dance floor. 

Nightwing: Alright, everyone. Show's over. Let's all just come along quietly and get on with our day, shall we?

It was Catwoman and The Riddler versus Nightwing as Nightwing was able to push back Catwoman, Riddler comes in with cheap shots as Nightwing yells. 

Nightwing: I'm not gonna tell you again. Give it up! 

Catwoman dealt with a police officer that try to take her from behind as Riddler holds off Nightwing long enough for catwoman to step in and kick Nightwing dizzy near some glass. Riddler hits Nighwing with his cane like he was holding a baseball bat scoring a home run. Nightwing was sent flying through table and glass. The Riddler opens up a box with a question mark on it and brings out some parts as Nightwing tries to get up. 

Nightwing: Hey! Whu-What are you doing? 

The Riddler: Just making you a little nest before I go, bird-boy! Hope you like it! Hahaha! 

The Riddler build a cage big enough to cage Nightwing as while Scarecrow flies in the sky, Batgirl landed right in front of him. 

Batgirl: Not so fast, Scarecrow! 

Nightwing: Yeah! Get him, Batgirl! 

Catwoman: Batgirl?! We need to stop her while she's busy! 

Gordan: There they are! Quick! Stop them! 

The Penguin: Waugh! Commissioner! Thank goodness you're here! These reprobates are forcing me to return to my criminal ways! 

Gordan: Sure they are, Penguin! Now, give it up! We've got the building surrounded. 

Penguin gets up to the top level when he hears someone knocking on the door loud and it wasn't the police. 

The Penguin: Waugh! What's that noise? Is someone else trying to break into my fine establishment?

Penguin and a few of his guards use some grapples to open the door by force only to reveal that Clayface was the one who was banging on the door.