2

Y/N sat in their seat observing the students around them. While glancing at that the back of the class. Y/N sees a boy with half white and half red hair. His looks intrigued Y/N. They gathered up the courage to go talk to the half and half boy. Y/N gets up and walks to his desk and stands next to him. "Hi, I'm Y/N. What's your name?" Y/N said in a slightly nervous tone. //You sounded so stupid!!\\ Y/N thought. "Shoto Todoroki."
"Oh well, um, it's nice to meet you Shoto."
There was a long akward pause before Shoto said something again.
"You didn't come to speak to because I'm a Todoroki, did you?"
"It actually didn't cross my mind I'm new to this dimen- COUNTRY!" Y/N unintentionally shouted. //Oh my god- I just shouted didn't I.\\ The entire class turned and looked at Y/N for a second then causally continued with what they where doing.
"Well that would make sense for you not knowing my family."
"Are you famous or something?"
"My father, Endeavor, is the current #1 hero."
"Oh that's super cool!"
"Yeah." Shoto responded in a slightly sarcastic tone.
You both go slightly for a moment.
//Crap this is Awkward. Oh I can ask him about that birth mark on his face!\\
"Is that a birth mark on your face?"
"..."
"Oh my god I'm so sorry was that a personal question-"
"It is fine. It's a burn scar actually. I would prefer not to go in any further detail."
"That's totally fine. It's not my business anyway."

Shoto's Point Of View:
This is a strange girl/boy/other..
They aren't trying to talk to me because of my father and their respecting my boundaries.. I mean some people are like them but they just seem different..

Narrator Point Of View:
Shoto had zoned out for a minute or so now and Y/N seemed a little worried. "Todoroki-kun?"
"Hm?"
Bell Rings
"Oh I uh better get going. Bye!"

This is the end of this chapter ✌✌✌✌hope you liked it!!
For some reason wattpad isn't letting me post more parts/chapters so you might have to wait a bit for more chapter :(