4

Todoroki's POV:
Y/N has yet to answer my question even though it has been longer than she said orginally. I might just go to her dorm.

Narrator POV:
Shoto heard the faint sound of a guitar and singing. He left his dorm to see where the music was coming from. Shoto found himself in front of Y/N's dorm. He knocked. No answer. He knocked again. As the last time no answer. He assumed it was because he wasn't knocking loud enough or Y/N was to distracted with the music they were playing. Shoto sat next to the door and waited and listened for the song to finish.
(IDK You Yet by Alexander 23)
"How can you miss someone you've never met? 'Cause I need you now but I don't know you yet
But can you find me soon because I'm in my head? Yeah, I need you now but I don't know you yet..."
Shoto listens to the words being sung by Y/N. They were kind of relatable.
"'Cause lately it's been hard
They're sellin' me for parts
And I don't wanna be modern art
But I only got half a heart to give to you..."
Shoto continued listening to Y/N. As Y/N continued there voice became more scratchy and sounded they were gonna cry.
"How can you miss someone you've never seen? Oh, tell me are your eyes brown, blue, or green A
And do you like it with sugar and cream? Or do you take it straight, oh, just like me?"
Y/N stops and Shoto hears soft crying.

Todoroki POV:
Maybe I should go in? I hear them crying and it hurts me I don't know why. I'm gonna go in.

Narrator POV: Shoto turns the door the knob and opens it slightly. "Y/N?"
"O-Oh T-Todoroki-kun-" Y/N says quickly wiping the tears off their face.
"I heard you singing."
"Oh um-"
Todoroki sits next to Y/N on their bed and asked, "Why were you crying?"
"I wasn't-"
"Don't lie."
"I've just been feeling home sick is all. I'm okay now.!" Y/n says while managing to fake smile. Todoroki wraps his arms around Y/N and hugs them tightly.

Todoroki's POV:
I know there lying. I can feel it. Next thing I knew I had my arms around them. What came over me? Why am I hugging them, they said they were fine, but I don't wanna let go..

Narrator POV:
Todoroki kept hugging them for what felt like forever but it only had been a few seconds.
"Todoroki?" Y/N said in a shocked tone. Todoroki didn't respond he just stayed there hugging them. Y/N couldn't hold back their tears any longer and cried into Shoto's shoulder. "I knew some was wrong.." Shoto said finally letting go of Y/N. "Do you want to talk?"
"O-Okay.." Y/N sighed before speaking again. "Like you mentioned before about me having a secret.. I do.. I have another quirk. It's called Dimension travel.."
"That's sounds like a cool quirk. Why hide it?"
"Countless people have used me for it. None of them were good people.. I just don't want the wrong people to get a hand on my quirk. What I meant in the song was I need someone who isn't gonna use me or hurt me.."
"You seem to trust me."
"W-Well yeah.." Y/N mumbled.
"I've had it rough so I kinda know how you feel."

Y/N's POV:
Todoroki has issues as well?! He hides it so well while I'm crying to him about all my issues..

Narrator POV:
Y/N is snapped out of her thoughts by a tap on the shoulder from Todoroki. "Hm?" Y/N hummed in response.
"If you wanna talk about anything you can talk to me I guess.. also you can call be Shoto." With that Shoto got up and left the dorm closing the door behind him, heading back to his dorm for the night.

That's all for this chapter 😉
I had a lot of ideas so this one is longer than usual hope you liked it!!