Letting It All Go

Hello readers I'm new to wattpad this my very first book so please bare with me I promise you won't regret it. Please comment & vote (:

Chapter : 1

Here I am standing in front of the mirror, tears are now dripping freely down my cheeks not caring anymore about my makeup. I was holding the gold necklace staring at the picture that was pocketed inside the heart shape Eyes aret swollen, face is fiery red and my nice waves that usually flows softly down my back is now damp and messy but I did not care, matter a fact I really didn't give two flying forks about anything or anyone to that matter except my...

"Isa, sweetheart it is time, are you ready." A pleasant voice nearly whispered

Startled I jump in surprise I quickly wipe the tears, I refuse to let anyone see me cry most importantly see me weak.

"Yes I'm ready." Barely escape my mouth, but somehow she manage to hear.

I walked down the wooden stairs. My head still heavy from everything that has happened for the past six months. I have never felt so much pain not only physically but mentally as well. Everything was happening too fast I felt as if I wanted to escape go somewhere all by myself to let all the pain, and frustration go.

" Isabella, what are you wearing ? Did I not tell you not to wear those flats and what's up with your hair, you look terrible." A different voice spoke

I didn't need to look up to know it was my mother once again confabulating about the way I dress or look on daily basis. That women refuse to let me be. I took a glimpse at my outfit, I was wearing a black fitted one sleeve dress that reach a little above the knee. My hair dodos look messy because I did not much bother to run a comb through it. My flats were black laid on top of it were cute little bows.