Author's Note

This is a work of fiction.

Names, characters, bussiness, places, incidents, and events are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual person's, living or dead, and actual events are purely coincidental.

This is my own work.

The Bad Boy's Slave
(Bad Boys Series #1)

Warning:
Typographical and  grammatical errors ahead.

I'll repeat. Despite being a beginner, writing this story became my comfort zone. It's about how people change when they finally meet the right person for them. In my case, I have also change but not because I was involve romantically, but because I have the full support of those people who stay and will stay throughout my journey as a writer. I am not that experienced, and I always think that it's not enough as I think of a lot of things to consider. Way back then, writing is just my hobby but it became my passion as times goes by. I'd love to continue it and I'd appreciate even a simple sneak peek on this story of mine. It's really my dream. I don't know how to express my gratitude to all of you but I would like to say thank you, stay safe and healthy and enjoy life as your dreams also awaits you.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!!

No part of this story may be transmitted or copied in any platforms without the author's consent.

New version.

LET'S START!!