Prologue

According to Wattpad statistics, only half of you that read my stories actually follow me. So if you end up liking this chapter, consider dropping a follow and a vote. It's free, and you can always change your mind later. Enjoy!

Dreamnoblade at the start, MCYT x Dream at the end.

Plot inspired by Breathe

College AU

General Warnings: Swearing.

(Trigger warnings will appear inside the chapter and times where it starts and ends.)

Tommy and Tubbo are kind of like protective brothers.

This is just a prologue, don't expect this to be interesting. I'll be posting chapter 1 today or tomorrow.

──❀*̥˚──◌─────❀*̥˚─

Technoblade, a usually indifferent and monotone twenty-one-year-old, was attending college in a new kind of school - MCYT University. He seemed indifferent about enrolling into a normal school compared to all the others he's attended that were rather large and glamorous. It felt odd, the thought of being noticed by everyone compared to being lost amongst the crowds. He took a deep breath as he climbed off of his car. 'Cheers to a new goddamn school. Again.'

Technoblade had pink hair that framed his piercing red eyes. He was dressed in a white, long-sleeved, button-up shirt; a fluffy red cape; with gray boots. Techno approached the front entrance, stopping to gaze at the school before him.

"Well... Look what the cat dragged in."

"...Sapnap?"

A male with black hair adorned by a white bandana and black charcoal eyes was leaned against the building, arms folded as a smirk dawned on his face. The teen was dressed in a long-sleeve black turtleneck, a white shirt right on top, black pants with black and white shoes.

Techno smirked, "Nice to see you again." He said, sarcasm dripping off his usual emotionless voice.

The teen, now known as Sapnap, smirked, bouncing off the wall. "You know, if I told my friends "Technoblade" was to attend this school, they'd be laughing at me right now."

The pinket shrugged, "Their fault, not mine." He replied. "The other private school had no clout, so I came here to take yours."

"Should've expected that to come from you."

"Keyword: Should've."

"Shut up, you ugly piece of shit."

"So-so. Anyway, where's George?"

"Someone say my name?" George called. Sapnap muttering, "there goes drama king."

Techno turned to see a 6'0 teen with brown-colored hair, clout goggles sitting on top, a light blue t-shirt, with black shoes.

Sapnap face palmed as the so-known drama king approached them.

"The almighty prince Technoblade finally came back, huh?" George smirked.

Sapnap suddenly clasped his hands together. "Well, we should get going! It's a rich boy's first day in this kind of school, so he might as well look around."

"I'll take a peek around after my first class. See you after."

Sapnap nodded, "Will do."

"I'm gonna come with you so that you don't get lost."

"I'm independent, unlike you."

──❀*̥˚──◌─────❀*̥˚─