Chapter two: talking to her

3rd person POV

Erwin remained leant against the door frame, chuckling
"You're rather spunky miss pandora, do you remember who you're talking to?" He lowered his voice and walked towards her,  moving to get a cup, just for some water, he looked down and gently smiled at her. "You're on my squad, the quiet one correct? Never thought I'd hear you speak let alone sing."
The young lady paused and bit her lip "I apologise sir, I'm only close with a few people and find it trivial to talk to others unless I'm given orders or in battle." She shrugged, tying her long raven hair up, her bangs neatly falling over her face.
"Well id love to be a ally to such a talented and noble solider like yourself miss pandora." He got himself a glass of water and some food and sat with the higher ranking officers, engaging them in conversation, ignoring the menacing glares he got from his friend. His eyes still looking at the ravenette, her jade eyes intrigued him, other then jaeger he had never seen eyes so beautifully teal, like a brilliant jade colour, he chuckled as he remembered the story of Snow White. She certainly was very beautiful and she fit the fictional characters description perfectly, he turned to his companions
"I need information, lieutenant Vermont, what does she like? Her hobbies? Her interests?" He asked suddenly, shocking the table, as he'd turned down many proposals from women, as he had never wanted anyone nor had anyone interested him in such a way as this mysterious woman had. It was merely playfulness in his eyes, he didn't see anything wrong with getting to know one of his greatest soldiers, behind Levi and Mike of course, he wandered why she wasn't included in any of the meetings
"Remind me to invite her to the meetings planning our next advance as well," he hummed, his eyes drifting to the young woman sat besides pandora "Mike, who's the young lady beside lieutenant Vermont?" He asked strictly.
Mike scoffed, knowing not to disobey his commander "Tyra Vermont, a doctor and medic in our ranks, 16 years old, her younger sister, and possibly the best person to talk to if you want to find out about Pandora, she knows everything about that girl." He leant back in his seat "however she's overprotective. I only know pandora because our families are friends," he chuckled softly.

Erwin smirked "a challenge, good, well I'll get going back to my office. Paperwork is stacking up." He chuckled and made his way up to his office, he gently tapped Tyra on the shoulder "Dr Vermont, come with me." He said formally, holding his hands behind his back as he walked to his office. The young medic girl trailing behind him, slightly scared and panicky.

Opening the door for the young lady, the commander kept his eye out for anyone looking "now, miss Vermont-"
He was cut off.
"Doctor. It's doctor Vermont, commander smith, I am respectful and use your title so please use mine,"
A chuckle rippled through the built man as he leant against his desk "at ease doctor this isn't a lecture and you're not in trouble, have a seat, drink?" He gestured to his liquor cabinet, hoping to peek her interest, failing miserably.
The doctor giggled "I'm underage commander and I wouldn't enjoy such poisons as I've seen what it does to honest men. It takes the highest and noblest of men and turns them into bubbling brainless idiots, so I shall not indulge. I know why you've called me in here mr Smith. I will not rely information to you in regards to my sister. You want her? Talk to her, or, is this all a petty game to you."

Well, Erwin was stumped, this young lady had figured out his intentions in a flash "I apologise doctor Vermont. You can leave." He bowed his head as her silhouette disappeared, smirking, this had gotten even more interesting, a protective younger sister. How quaint.