Chapter six: loving her

3rd person POV

Pandora stood there, looking up at her blonde friend, a small smile etched on her pretty features her hands behind her, her uniform slightly messed up, signifying what had happened blast night, and that...wasn't her shirt. Mike growled and pinned her up against the nearest wall, his hands firmly on her shoulders "Who was it!?" He shouted in her face. She visibly flinched
"Mike you're scaring me" she muttered. This made him let out another growl "I don't care pandora! Who did you sleep with you slut! You're mine!" He yelled, his grip tightening. Making the young ravenette whimper
"I haven't done anything wrong I don't belong to you! Let me go!" She cried out, tears forming and streaming down her face.
Mike scoffed "you think you haven't done anything wrong you little slut!?" He yelled, gaining the attention of some cadets. And, Tyra, she quickly ran to go get Levi or Erwin as she could see Pandora's growing distress.
Mike growled "how dare you! How dare you reject me and then sleep with someone else!" He roughly grabbed her hair, raising his hand to strike her. As his hand raised she flinched, it was about is come down on her but didn't. It was stopped. Just an inch from her cheek. It caused more tears to flow from her eyes as he also let go of her hair, causing her to run into her sisters arms. There stood Erwin and Levi. Mikes wrist tightly gripped in Erwin's hand, almost at breaking point.
A shadow cast over his eyes, he looked...dangerous. He growled in an animalistic way, pushing Mike against the wall.
"What the hell were you doing to her?! You have no right to ever strike a woman! Especially not one you claim to care for!" He was pulled off by Levi, who knew the situation was escalating.
"Commander. Take a breath. Go see to pandora. I'll deal with this price of shit." His words were cruel, dark, and somewhat scary, he dragged Mike into a room.
Erwin walked over to Tyra and pandora, he placed a hand on Pandora's back, making her visibly flinch and wince from the pain "miss pandora?" He asked softly. Her head slowly raised up, her eyes glassy and red from the tears, "commander...I'm so sorry this is all my fault-" she was cut off by Erwin embracing her tightly, stroking her hair "I'm glad you're not hurt." He whispered, kissing her head softly, "i was scared that..." he stopped himself, "pandora..." he tilted her head up and kissed her sweetly "I'm glad you're okay..." he stroked her hair. Pandora at this point was a blushing mess
"I-I..." she whispered "I-I'm okay...." she whispered softly, holding onto him, gripping the back of his shirt, nuzzling into his neck softly. Tyra smirked
"So that's why you wanted to know about her huh?" She giggled "if any thing hurts Dora then I'll be open all day, well, I might need to bandage corporal levis fists but I'll get someone else to tend to Mike." She growled the latters name, smiling as she walked to the Medbay.

Levi soon emerged from the dark room, bloodied fists and a bruise on his cheek "I'm heading to the medical wing, I need to get clean and bandaged up. Mike is alive. Barely. Are you alright lieutenant?" He asked softly, noticing how she was holding onto Erwin. Seeing her head slightly nod, he sighed in relief "good, be careful alright? He hopefully won't give you any more trouble but if he does you come to me," Levi saw pandora almost like a valued friend, she was a great solider and he was happy Erwin had found someone like her.

Quietly, softly, Erwin stroked Pandora's hair, kissing her forehead softly, leaning into her
"After that ordeal I bet you're terrified. Let me take you back to bed, we can rest, I'll keep you safe." He whispered, kissing her head again, gently picking her up and taking her off to his room, he gently lay her in bed, about to turn around and go to work, but her small hand caught his sleeve.
"Stay...."