4

. . .

YOU AND AKAASHI took pictures of the boys practicing, eventually grabbing the attention of Hinata and Kageyama, too.

"l/n! it's been a while. How are you?" Hinata asked as you took pictures of the twins.

"Huh? Oh, I'm good! What about you?" You asked hinata, not taking your eyes off the camera.

"Ah, i'm good— Kageyama, stop staring at their face. You look creepy." Hinata sourly said. You could hear the faint voice of those two arguing, but that's not what you were focused on.

You camera directed to Osamu himself, making your eyes follow. You looked as he relaxed himself, letting out a few scared and happy looks.

You let out a quiet but audible laugh and smile, catching Kageyama's attention.

"l/n? What's so funny?" He asked, following the direction of the camera. From his angle, he thought you were looking at atsumu.

Hinata caught on, too.

"hah?! Atsumu?" Kageyama scoffed. He crossed his arms. You lowered your camera facing the two boys.

But Hinata spoke out before you. "What about Atsumu? hehe, Kageyama. are you jealous??" Hinata cackled. "pssh."

You smiled. "It's a misunderstanding. I'm just taking photos of them." You reasoned.

"Still. even Akaashi or Kuroo would be a better boyfriend." Kageyama coughed. You patted both of their shoulders, walking away.

You were done with your part and hoped akaashi was too.

"Keiji!" you called out to him. He instantly looked up at you. You switched between calling akaashi and keiji a lot, but keiji was mostly used when you when you felt annoyed, bored, or desperate to leave.

Based on context, it seemed like you wanted to leave.

"Yes y/n?" he sighed.

"You're done, right?" He nodded his head, putting the cameras away.

Surprising, but not surprising; a volleyball was heading your way. Akaashi saw it but it was too late to yell or even drag you away.

You saw it too, and in your defense you used your arm, covering the sides of your head. You luckily didn't lose balance. but you were close.

"Ouch, y/n? you good?" akaashi asked, picking up the ball and throwing it at them.

You nodded. "Now, let's hurry and get this practice game done." You said taking off your jacket.

Once you two took off your jackets, you walked to one side of the court. It was Kuroo, Bokuto, Oikawa, Osamu and Terushima against you, Akaashi, Hinata, Kageyama, Atsumu and Sakusa.

It was pretty balanced out, considering you could defend and attack. Some got better at volleyball.

"Hey, how come they're playing?" Atsumu asked. Sakusa rolled his eyes.

"It's because they provoked them."

"Basically." you agreed.

Oikawa put his hands on his hips. "Are you guys done, or are we going to wait?"

"We're done."

Everyone got ready for the serve. It was Oikawa's turn.

wow, what great luck we have...receiving this one will give me a bruise...

Being the decent receiver you were, you were able to receive his serve although it wasn't perfect.

It managed to get to kageyama.

(i'm not planning to explain the whole game so yea)

You guys won the first set. And of course, the next set took place. And this time you were getting ready to spike with atsumu setting to you.

Strange enough, Osamu was there to block you. so you pulled a wipe.

And of course, Osamu got a little frustrated since it flew right past him. He kept his resolve and calmed himself down.

"Haha Samu! how's that feel??" Atsumu beamed. You laughed. Osamu's expression slightly darkened.

"Agh. whatever. We all mess up." Osamu tried to calm himself.

"Nah, you just play like shit." Atsumu joked before laughing his ass off.

You sneered, and Osamu noticed. You didn't expect him to since you were really quiet, but he was attentive.

"Hmph...." he muttered to himself.

Little did you know, he was just like Atsumu. Just a bit more collected. And hungry.

He was competitive and didn't like losing. so what'd he do? He baited you and earned a point for their team. You got scolded by atsumu to snap out of it.

"aeugh..." you groaned. Osamu smirked.

You rolled your eyes while smiljng. "You don't like losing, huh."

"No. Neither do you, do you." Osamu raised an eyebrow.

Kageyama and Atsumu seemed to be arguing like always. Atsumu is always arguing with someone.

"Pull it together you two." Hinata yelled.

And so the game continued. Your team ended up winning. Hinata and Atsumu scored the most.

"Wow y/n, you really must dislike losing. We all saw how hard you tried." Kuroo teased, poking you. You wanted to leave badly but Akaashi was talking to Bokuto and there was no way in hell you were waiting for him.

You turned to the exit and saw Osamu. it was like taking out 2 birds with 1 stone. This was a good chance to talk to osamu and escape Kuroo.

"Osamu!" you yelled, completely ignoring kuroo. He let out a little offended scoff.

You ran to osamu, catching up.

"Oh hey." He said, waving his arm lazily. while you were at it, might as well ask.

"Hey osamu? Are you free today? I can pay you back for last time." You offered. Without hesitating, Osamu said yes. It caught you by surprise.

"Let's do it." He said, taking out a sports drink from his bag. You nodded.

_

omg SORRY THIS IS LATTEJSFJWJS