Part 206

Laura was still scared of Sidharth's anger ..!! God knows what he'll do for her mistake..!!! Shehnaaz looked at Laura and put her hand to relax her..!!!

Shehnaaz - Don't worry nothing will happen..!!

Laura - I think today is my last day with you 🙃😌..!!

Shehnaaz - No, don't worry he won't do anything like that, i'll talk to him..!!! Now relax and have lunch ..!!! 😊

Laura - Thank you..!!😊

Shehnaaz - Welcome 😊

They all having Lunch but she was super tired and sleepy so she is not having lunch..!!! She messaged him after few minutes..!!

Shehnaaz - Jaan..!!! Plz don't shout at Laura 🥺🥺..!!! Plzzzzzz🙏🙏 She is such a nice lady and she always help me out 😔..!!

He looked at his phone because all of sudden his phone start having notifications from IG..!!! He opened his Instagram and was surprised because Shehnaaz uploaded his picture to congratulate him😊 but he was shocked with caption because she used ❤️❤️ emojis in caption..!!

He don't like to expose his personal life in public and because of her caption and her presence at his inauguration will be highlight🥺..!!! He messaged her..!!

Sidharth - Without my permission why you updated my pic on your social media 😠..??

Shehnaaz - because i wanted to congratulate you 🥺..!!!

Sidharth - Delete it now or change the caption😠..!!

Shehnaaz - Why ?? 💔

Sidharth - I don't like to show off in public so never ever do this kind immature things on Social Media ..!!!

She was shocked with his rude behavior 🥺..!!!! Her eyes became moist because he thought she is showing off on Social Media..!!

Shehnaaz - It's not for show off Sidharth 🥺💔 i really wanted to congratulate you 🥺 on IG..!!

Sidharth - Didn't you congratulate me in person 😠???

Shehnaaz - Yes i did but if you want i'll change caption 😔..!

Sidharth - Yes change it now and don't do this again ever in life 😠..!!!

Shehnaaz - Okay💔🥺 I won't..!!sorry..!!
I m going back to hotel right now..!! 😔🥺

He took deep breath yo calm himself 🥺..!!! He cursed himself for making her sad on this big day..!!

Sidharth - What about lunch ??

Shehnaaz - I m tired and sleepy😞..!!!

Sidharth - You Can't skip lunch so first have proper meal and then you can go to Hotel..!!

Shehnaaz - I m not hungry 🥺😔..!! I m going back to hotel with Laura and Mom..!!!

He walked back to her table..!!! Her Mom asked him why he is back in few minutes..!!

Sidharth - Mom I don't want to have lunch because i m not hungry and Bhai is taking care of all the guests..!!

She looked at him because she knows why he came here..!! He again messaged her...!!

Sidharth - i m sorry, don't be sad on this special day..!!! don't spoil your mood because of me..!!! Please have lunch because your body needs it..!!

Shehnaaz - It's okay but i m Sleepy 😴 so I don't want to eat anything 😔..!!!

Sidharth - I am very hungry and I won't eat anything if you are not having lunch..!!!

He knows how to trap his Baby girl..!! She looked at him start having lunch..!!! He was siting next to Preeti..!!

Preeti - Sidharth let's have lunch in same plate..!!

Sidharth - Okay Dii..!!

Both having lunch in separate plates but with every bite they are looking at each other..!! After lunch everyone walked out of dinning area and made arrangements for everyone so they can go back to hotel..!!!

Sidharth - Mom, i think you guys should leave now..!! We'll be comeback after some time..!!!

Mom - Okay Beta..!!!

Sidharth  - Mrs.Gill and shehnaaz going in one car along with Laura..!! Bhabhi and Mom going in one Car and preeti di and Baaz going in one car with Pari.,!!!

Muskan - Chachu, you forgot me 🥺🥺..!!!

Sidharth - 😅😅😅
Baby Chachu didn't forget about you 😅..!! My cute baby is going with her Mother and Dadi..!!!

Shehnaaz looked at him when he gave tight kiss to Muskan 🥺🥺..!!! She made pout because he didn't hug her of kiss her after making her sad🥺☹️..!!

Everyone start walking towards exit..!!! Shehnaaz also start walking towards exit slowly because she was still sore and was not able to walk properly because of Their makeout 🔥session..!! He walked with her and spoke something in her ear..!!

Sidharth - I love you My Love..!!! I will give you so many kisses and hug when i comeback..!! Now give me cute smile because I don't like sad 😞 face of my Princess.!!

Shehnaaz - 😏😏😏 Bye now..!!

Sidharth - If you don't give me smile then i'll kiss you in-front of your mother and not on cheeks😘 i'll kiss you on lips 👄..!!

Shehnaaz - 😲😲😳😳😳😳
No🤐😑..!!!

Sidharth - Yes..!!
If u don't want lip kiss in front of your mother then give me smile..!!!😅

She sat in the Car without giving him smile..!!! He walked towards her and about to do something but Mrs.Gill came and sat beside her..!!

Shehnaaz - 😅😅😅😅

She laugh loudly 😅😂 ..!!! He also gave smile because he wanted her smile and he got it  ..!!!!

Sidharth - Take care ..!!

Everyone came back to hotel and start packing their luggage..!!! As Sidharth's strict instructions with warning for Laura, Shehnaaz should not get up from bed so Laura did all her packing..!!!

After sometime Sidharth, Jay and whole medical Team came back to Hotel..!!! Sidharth came in Shehnaaz's room to check😍 on her..!!! Laura was sitting in Drawing room because shehnaaz was sleeping..!!

Sidharth - You can go back to your room and get ready, we are leaving at 5 o'clock..!!!

Laura - Okay and Sorry once again for my mistake..!!

Sidharth - Don't repeat it again..!!
Now Go ..!!!

She left and Sidharth came in bedroom after closing the door!! She is sleeping in same long dress..!!! His princess😍😍 sleeping peacefully hugging one big pillow 😍..!! He came and sat beside her..!!! She was looking so cute with pout 😍😘..!!!  He gently caress her cheeks and gave soft kiss on forehead, nose and eyelids..!!!

He grabbed lotion from table and pulled her dress up until her waist..!!! Her Thigh, inner thigh was still red 🥺..!!! He kissed his every mark and kissed her lower part after inhaling her deeply 🔥🔥🔥..!!!

She hissed in pain when her soft skin start feeling some burning sensation 🥺..!! In deep sleep she took his name..!!!

——-