Chapter 1

Song: Where Do Babies Come From?

(TK's POV)

I woke up this morning to go kayaking, but then some freak snowstorm hit. I swear it was completely insane. We weren't in Canada, so why was there snow in August.

Anyway, I didn't know what to do, so I went outside. The snow was so pretty, and so I played in it.

Matt yelled out to me, "TK, get back in here! You'll get sick!"

I laughed and ran away from him calling, "You can't catch me!"

I passed by Joe and Mimi, some kids who are in a couple of my activities. I almost cut Joe's hand off in woodworking.

Joe was tall and lanky, with blue hair and deep dark brown eyes. He always wore a white-ish dress shirt with a white-ish yellow and blue sleeveless vest on top, brown khaki shorts, blue knee-high socks, and red and white tennis shoes.

Mimi always wears a pink hat, with a pinkish dress and tan gloves. Her hair is light brown and so are her eyes.

Tai was in a tree, like usual, Tai is like- my brother's best friend. Tai, Mimi, Sora, and Matt are all fourteen years old, Joe is fifteen, and I'm eleven.

Tai has darker brown hair, brown eyes, and goggles on his head. He wears a blue and yellow t-shirt, with white gloves, dark brown shorts, baggy white socks, and white and blue shoes. 

Matt has blonde hair and blue eyes like me, and he wears a dark green sleeveless shirt, cuffed jeans, and dark brown shoes. 

Sora has ginger hair and dark orange eyes. Sora wears a yellow dress with yellow heels and pink gloves. She also wears a pink tiara looking thing on her head.

I ran through the hut and past Mãnye and Izzy, two thirteen-year-old kids obsessed with computers. Izzy is a boy, and Mãnye is non-binary. However, all of a sudden it looked like the Aurora Borealis had forgotten where the poles were and decided to stop and ask for directions at our summer camp.

Oh, I forgot to mention, Mãnye has magenta hair that falls to their shoulders and aqua blue eyes. They are currently wearing a pink sweatshirt with a purple paw-print that falls off of their shoulder a bit and jean short shorts. 

Izzy has red hair and black eyes, he wears an orange dress shirt with greenish shorts, pale green socks, grey and purple shoes, and pale yellow gloves.

We all gasped as these weird things fell from the sky straight in front of us. I looked down at the hole and it started glowing. A weird device floated out of the hole so I grabbed it to take a closer look. As I looked around everyone had done the same, but Mãnye didn't seem to be surprised.

All of a sudden the lake surged up and crashed down on us, it felt weird though, because it wasn't cold. I had a weird feeling, and then my vision faded to black.

(3rd person POV)

All the kids fell from the sky but didn't get hurt from the fall and there were no craters. A Digimon went to each of the eight kids and waited for them to wake up.

One child, in particular, wasn't unconscious like the others but had actually landed on their feet. They hugged their Digimon and it became quite apparent who the child was. It was Mãnye, it seemed that the fall had not phased them, so it was likely that they were different than the other kids.

They automatically checked on the others one by one until they finally found Izzy. They sat down on a log and leaned against a tree to wait. Their Digimon, a little Salamon curled up on their lap, asleep.

They both waited there until Izzy woke up, sitting there without a care in the world. They felt safe together.

This story is going to be an alternate way that my story on my other account, Digimon Generations, could have gone. Some things are going to be drastically different since in this story I'm planning to go through Devimon and Etemon in as much detail as possible. Kira and Luna will likely not be a part of this story. I'm not sure if Ice will be a part of this story, but we have quite a long time before that happens. Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

Word Count: 745

Date Posted: 11/26/20