"Time"

*Quackity's pov*
I slowly open my eyes, I think I hit my head but I can't remember.

"What the fuck happened?"

I say to myself. I look up to see Manburg COMPLETELY. blown. up. Craters, holes and some extra tnt that hadn't exploded, show that this may have had something to do with Wilbur.

"Schlatt" I think to myself. I sit up and touch my temple and look back at my fingers, to see blood.

"Jesus what the hell?" I slowly stand up as to not injure myself. If I had been any closer to the explosion I may have died. I limp over to the podium to try and see if anyone was there. The only sound in the smp was the terrain crumpling into the crater and the sound of burning buildings.

"Schlatt, where are you!" I try to call out but it comes out as more of a whisper. I touch my neck and wince in pain.

"Holy shit, holy shit" I could tell someone tried to finish me off because my throat has been cut, not enough to kill me though, so they must still think I'm dead right? I go into Schlatt's office just to see him sitting there, sobbing. I've never seen Schlatt like this, it was terrifying if I'm honest. He was facing the wall when I walked in.

"S-Schlatt" is the only thing I can say before I feel very light headed and fall to my knees. He turns around with a smile but that quickly fades once he sees what condition I'm in.

"Quackity-" is the only thing I hear before I collapse on the floor and pass out."

*Schlatt's pov*
(Little bit of a rewind)
I was sitting at the podium with Wilbur we were talking normally and it seemed fine until I started talking about the kids.

"I think I'm gonna let the kids back in manburg, I'll think about letting you back in once you stop talking about all this tnt shit, it's terrible, Tubbo and Tommy both came to me asking if they could stay here because they didn't feel safe around you. They said how you told them that you would kill them if they were traitors. That's fucked up."

Wilbur didn't say a thing. He looked at me then quackity, then at the bakery where the boys were with Niki.

"A wise traitor once said to me.." he said as he shifted out of his seat and started walking behind the Whitehouse.

"Wilbur?" I say as he turned the corner out of my sight.

"Holy shit, Quackity take as many people as you can AND GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE." He got up with caution and confusion.

"NOW QUACKITY HES GOING TO BLOW IT ALL UP, GO NOW." He took off running while gathering walking civilians. I ran after Wilbur.

"Wilbur please don't do this. Let everyone leave first, please Wilbur are you listening to me?! Wilbur please for the love of God think about Phil." He snapped out of his trance and looked at me.

"Schlatt.. hes-" he paused for a second before continuing.

"He's dead Schlatt, I killed him." He laughed as he took out a bloody sword and threw it twords my feet. He looked at me with that face.. the one I can't stand. The one that shows pain and pleasure at the same time. I can feel my face heat up as I stare in awe.

"Schlatt." He says. I immediately look away remembering why we're here.

"S-sorry." Is all I can mutter out of my mouth. He continues walking.

"Shit, I got distracted again." I think to myself as I chase after him. He pulls something out of his pocket and throws it, he looks at me for a second before saying

"it was never meant to be." And turns into purple particles whilst disappearing.

I go to run back to Quackity but I was stopped by the booming noises and my kingdom crumpling down I hear screams in all directions and 'boom' right next to me everything went quiet for a second before another and another.