The incident

*Schlatt's pov*

After everyone busted into the room I was extremely awkward with Quackity, I didn't want to push him into something that he didn't want. So I collected all the confidence i had and asked. "Hey ehm Quackity?" i stuttered. My heart was racing I felt the butterflies in my stomach start to get the best of me. My thoughts were overlapping, why is this happening? Its so easy, it's for the safety of him even. Am I afraid he will say he doesn't want this? Jesus I'm so selfish.. I was knocked out of my awful trance by Quackity touching my face with a warm smile. I touched his hand and asked, "Do you want this? Do you want. . Me?" Oh jeez that sounded awful.

"O-Of course I want you, Y-Your the B-Best-" he turned and started to cough. I caught a glimpse of light in the corner of my eye, I turn and look to see Philza and Wilbur I go to yell but I then realize. The sword. The blood. The tears being shed. I see Phil's eyes widen. I run over to Phil. "W-What the-" tears form in the corners of my eyes but I wipe them away before they are noticeable. Wilbur grabs my arm and pulls in me until we are eye level.

"Y-You will be an amazing - *COUGH COUGH* P-President. . He pulls me closer and whispers "I'll be back, and I will destroy my symphony. ." I pull away in fear, "M-My
s-symphony.." He whispers under his breath before his eyes lose color. "I'm sorry Wilbur.. Phil I'm so glad your okay, Wilbur told me he had killed you-" Phil turns away and opens his wings, he turns and nods at who I now notice is Techoblade. "Be safe my sons." Phil says before soaring into the sky and above the clouds.

( I'm thinking of starting a ghost Tommy fanfic off of this one 😶 tell me in the comments if I should <3)

i feel myself getting emotional, I shut my eyes and spin around to hold Quackity in my arms. "I'm sorry I wasn't there to protect you," I say. I hear a small whimper come from Quackity which made me lift my arms and back away in fear that I had harmed him. "I-im sorry, what's wrong?" I stutter.

*Quackity's pov*
I go to speak but the only thing that came out of my mouth was a squeak. I sigh and point to my bandages. "Oh, we should change those." Schlatt says while moving my hair out of my face. He looks back at Wilbur who is still sitting there, motionless. Techno walks over to us and sighs.

"Your such an idiot Wilbur.." He whispers under his breath. He then picks up Wilbur and carries him over his shoulder and walks into a nearby nether portal. Schlatt grabs my hand and we walk back to the Whitehouse. I follow him into his room and he sets me in his bed then starts unbuttoning my shirt.

"Pffft, this is gonna happen more than once," he says then quickly looks down at me. "I- I didn't mean to say that out loud-" I blush and turn away while he continues to unbutton my shirt. He slowly unveils my bandages. I flinch from his cold hands, he slowly drags his hands across my body, exploring every inch of my back and sides. I grasp the bedsheets from the over-stimulation. I grab his tie and lead him onto the bed, he doesn't say a word and follows along. I unbutton his shirt and pants continuing to not break eye contact.

*Schlatt pov*
I hear a knock at the door and I quickly put on a pair of pajama bottoms and answer it to find Badboyhalo. "Hey, I was wondering if you'd want to watch a movie with me and Skeppy". I- ehm of course, why not." I say trying to avoid eye contact with him as I was just about to absolutely RAIL Quackity :D

Smh that's enough Wattpad for today-
684 words
Hope you guys enjoy, please don't send hate 🙏 sorry if it was short, I just wanted to get it out of the way ❤️