filler

im writing a filler chapter because im better at writing this then any acual reaction. im also planning on pre writing alot of chapters this weekend (its thanksgiving break) because i have the time. ill have less time starting monday because of school. so i will pre write them now and post them when needed. also the picture above has nothing to do with the chapter i just love the pic alot. also i deeply apoligise for my MEANY spelling and grammer mistakes. spelling and grammer is defnitally not my strongsuit. if you want you can correct me. i wouldent mind.oh and the reason lunch rush isint in this is because he dosent play any big roles. i might add him later tho.

a bit after the video ended people started getting up and exploreing. namily eri, kota, and valen. at the moment they were in the breakroom. so far nobody has been in there but valen. when they enterd the 2 kids looked around amased. it was a whole lot bigger then they thought. at the entrance of the room there 2 couches, one on eather side of the door. on the top right was a big comfey looking bed with some pillows and a blanket. on the top left there was what seemed to be a kids spot. it had a kid sised table with a cattie in the center that had coloured pencils, markers, crayons, glue sticks, sissors and other drawing supplys as well as paper. in that kids ariea there was a large chest full of toys rangeing from dolls to trains to stuffed animals.there was also a mini trapoliene as well as 4 beanbags 2 being kid sised, 1 being regular, and the 4th being jumbo. there were also a few other things such as a dollhouse and a bookshelf. in the top center ariea there was a desk with a bunch of wires, a computer, and an internet router. in the bottom left there was a few tables with chairs. and in the bottom right corner there was a cabnit with a few games (uno,monopally,shushi go,janga, clue, scrabble,battle ship,etc) a few extra blankets, a first aid kit,and some extra clothes. there was also a few lists of sorts taped to the cabnit door.
(diagram of the breakroom. sorry it looks crappy. i dont know how to do that stuff.)

valen softly smiled as the 2 ran around exploreing

valen softly smiled as the 2 ran around exploreing. they sat down on one of the couches as they watched the 2. they knew they were responceable enough to not get in any troubble on pourpase but they knew that they couldent leave the 2 alone. eventaully the 2 settled on playing some uno. eri ran over to valen jumping with exsitement. "valen! can you play uno with us!"  valen looked back at the energitic girl and responded with a, "ok! sounds like fun!" as they got up. they 2 walked over to the center of the room where kota was sitting and the 3 started playing.

-later-

the 3 were so invested in there game of uno that they didint realise some people comeing in. at this point they had just started there 6th round, eri haveing 1 win, kota haveing 2 and valen also haveing 2 wins. they were all haveing alot of fun. the 6th round ended with eri winning again. valen, looking at the time said,"its about lunch now so how about we stop playing and go get some food?" eri and kota agreed and they all stood up only to find denki,shinso, and kirishima talking together on one of the couches. seeing them valen went over to them and said, "its time for lunch. what do you want?" looking over to valen kirishima said "well what do you have?"

-later-

after getting everyones orders valen had everyone sit at the tables in the breakroom and surpriseingly all 36 of them fit with enough room for valen, who they were waiting for. right now they were in what they called the 'food room'. a bit later they came out with a restraunt tray holder thing with 14 of the 37 trays.
it looked like this(imagine it with more trays full of food)(also yes i am useing the amount this has for the story):

valen then gave kirishima, denki, hawks,eri,kota, shinso,aziwa, present mic, iida, todoroki, bakugo,ochaco,and tsu there food"ill be be back with the rest in a sec

valen then gave kirishima, denki, hawks,eri,kota, shinso,aziwa, present mic, iida, todoroki, bakugo,ochaco,and tsu there food"ill be be back with the rest in a sec."valen said running out of the room with the tray holder.

-later-

-3rd pov-

everyone was sitting down eating there food and talking. valen was the first to finish their food, dispite having alot. they had some pizza rolls,chicken nuggets,a youghurt and some choclete milk. valen took their dishes and left the room. they came back a few minutes later and ploped themself on the jumbo sised beanbag.

-later-

-3rd pov-

evryone was once again seated in the theater. holding the remote valen said, "ok so were going to react to a sick deku au.im warning you this is quite angsty" they then pressed a few bouttons on the remote and the screen started loading again...

>loading<

>loading<

>loading<

>starting<

>Sick Deku AU<

(im really sorry about the crap ending for this chapter lol)