A Real Relationship

Shikamaru was annoyed, of course he was. He however didn't want to show Naruto how annoyed he is because he was right. He watched as the face of Kakashi didn't change, as he demanded he get information out of Naruto to put him in jail. That felt so dirty to Shikamaru, especially since he has been reading up on the folders that he managed to take from the Hokage's office.

Right now he was kind of seeing things in Naruto's point of view and that scared him. Did that mean he was going to become a criminal? He wasn't sure what it meant but he sighed and opened his door to his house ready to give Naruto the news of their legal document when he heard laughter.

"So what I'm saying is, I was traveling the lands for a little. I can't say what for but I do apologize Sasuke, it seemed I was given wrong information." Shikamaru heard Naruto say and was ultimately confused, Sasuke hummed and spoke.

"That's quite alright. I'm happy we can have a bond. I have to head home to Sakura, I'm sure your husband will be back soon." Naruto hummed a little.

"He's actually already home, I'm surprised you couldn't sense his chakra." Sasuke hummed.

"Because people aren't as good as you Naruto." Sasuke said with a wave and Naruto smiled.

"Shikamaru you secretive bastard, I made dinner." Naruto said as Sasuke walked out the kitchen, looking to Shikamaru he waved, Shikamaru tilted his head but waved back and watched as Sasuke leave.

"So, you actually made me dinner?" Naruto put the plate down,.

"Of course I did, however I need you to listen to me because this is very important." Shikamaru was actually confused he watched as Naruto gave him a kind smile and softly spoke.

"Please make sure that you choke." Shikamaru's sighed and closed his eyes, he heard Naruto snicker a little and sighed.

"Sasuke and Menma dropped by. They love keeping me in the loop since my Husband doesn't want too." Naruto started looking at his cuffed hands. Sighing a little and speaking again.

"Though i'm not a fan of being married against my will, My brothers told me that you were the best choice for a forced husband." Naruto's said sitting across from Shikamaru, Shikamaru tilted his head and started eating.

"I'm not stupid, I kind of figured that Kakashi would think of a way to get me to spill my secrets. They would think I would warm up to you and spill all the crimes I've committed and you would be a loyal person and tell them resulting in my arrest." Naruto said and Shikamaru looked at Naruto.

"How close was i?" Shikamaru didn't say anything so Naruto thinks he is pretty fucking close.

"However I've read the laws on the lands, that is how I can get away with admitting things in one village while admitting something completely different in another." Naruto said calmly.

"With us being married, we have something called spousal privilege. Meaning any crimes I confess to you." Shikamaru watched as Naruto leaned down in front of him, he placed his tanner hand on Shikamaru's cheek and smirked, showing off his fang like teeth.

"Cannot be confessed to your Hokage without you landing in jail as well." Shikamaru's eyes widened and Naruto smiled.

"So be careful Honey. You must chose who you would rather dance with?" Naruto's tossed his hair over his shoulder as he looked at Shikamaru who barely touched his food.

"Would you rather dance with a dog? Or would you rather dance with a fox?" Naruto gasped.

"I forgot you still have more research, you've barely made a dent in those folders, you know Menma can help you with that, or Sasuke." Naruto went to leave but Shikamaru spoke.

"Are you even going to let me speak? Or are you going to assume you know what's going on in my brain?"  Naruto hummed and sat down near Shikamaru, he had he legs stretched over Shikamaru's lap as he watched him eat.

"Oh, I see."

"Yeah, despite the overwhelming urge to kill him, I also have an overwhelming urge to kiss him."

"You are approaching the age of to mate and it seems like we've found somebody."

"Well Isn't Shikamaru lucky,"

"You seemed to have known how this village would act even though from what I gathered from yours brothers is that you haven't stepped foot in the village since you were six." Naruto smiled.

"Like I said, I haven't committed a crime in the leaf village. Though I was standing on that branch to commit a few crimes." Naruto shrugged and Shikamaru sighed.

"How could you admit that so casually?" Naruto smiled.

"Because we are married now, and you can't snitch on me."' Shikamaru sighed and placed his hand on Naruto's legs,  he looked to those eyes, they didn't have a whole lot emotion, but it it was calm.

"I suppose that is true, but I have to apologize to you." Naruto tilted his head and Shikamaru smiled.

"I didn't choke on dinner. Gomen." Shikamaru said and Naruto chuckled a little before fully laughing, Shikamaru closed his eyes feeling his heart thump a little harder than before.

Naruto calmed his laughter and wiped his tears, laughing a little and smiling. He looked at Shikamaru and spoke.

"You just need to make sure you choke tomorrow." Shikamaru sighed and nodded.

"I'll make sure I try tomorrow. Do you want to keep talking or do you want to sleep?" Naruto smiled.

"I want to sleep, like a log. Ugh Menma and Sasuke have been coming to visit me and I love them but they are interrupting my 6 hour naps." Shikamaru sighed.

"does this mean we are friends?" Shikamaru asked, he hadn't really treated Naruto like the person he was, and he should've. He was hoping Naruto could forgive him. However said criminal didn't want to be friends with the Nara.

"What do you mean friends?" Naruto spoke, as Shikamaru found himself on his back with Naruto hovering over him.

"I say the fact that we haven't like one another but haven't killed one another is testament to one thing?" Naruto continued, and Shikamaru blinked. He was sure it was his own hormones being riled up.

But Naruto looked so fuckable at this very moment.

"So, you want to skip straight from enemies to lovers? Nothing to bridge this relationship." Shikamaru asked and Naruto smiled.

"I mean that is what happened, I'm Naruto Nara now. I belong to this clan right? Then treat me like your wife." Shikamaru sighed.

"I'm sure this is your demon hormones, however..." Shikamaru eyes blinked as he looked into stormy ones.

"You better not regret it." Naruto smiled and smirked.

After Naruto got off Shikamaru's lap and headed to the bathroom and Shikamaru laid back fully on his bed and closed his eyes thinking,

"I hate how right my father is." Shikamaru's eyes opened as he heard the shower cut on and he sighed.

"It seems I have always liked the criminal."

"Maybe even loved"

*

Maybe I should just make fanfiction based on having one of the MC a criminal so I can always sing Britney Spears.

🎶 Mama I'm in love with a criminal 🎶