Chapter 1

Background info

(You can pick which ones apply to you sorry if I didn't get your skin tone or hair colour)(Art by me lol)So your y/n, a human with short (if your hairs not short it is now) f/c hair

(Art by me lol)
So your y/n, a human with short (if your hairs not short it is now) f/c hair. Your 17 and you live with tree trunks - she took you in when you were little so you basically lived off of apple pies. But anyway let's get into the story...

Y/n's POV
I get up out of my small wooden bed and yawn, throwing on my skirt, socks and jumper I brush my hair and teeth. As I walk into the kitchen the scent of apple pie fills my nose, of course tree trunks got up before me. Smiling, I walk over to her "I'll never get over the smell of fresh apple pie". She glanced at me and smiles before setting the pie aside letting it cool.

"Are you going out today" the small elephant asks me, I nod. "I think I'll hang out with Finn and Jake today, I think we're gonna go see our gender-bents again" She nods and after having my slice of pie and saying goodbye I head out.

I arrive to the treehouse and enter with a knock "hey guys" I smile and Jake walks over to me with one long step with Finn fumbling behind him. I can't help but chuckle and roll my eyes. Finn gives me a toothy grin before gesturing me to get on jakes back "lets go, PB she wants to talk about her new invention with Prince gumball." We both get on jake and we arrive at the candy kingdom in a matter of minutes.

We walk into the candy palace and PB rushes over to us excitedly. "Cmon guys! I can't wait to show gumball this!" She squeals and I smile at her excited state. "Well what are we waiting for" I say as we walk into her portal room.

Bubblegum gets the portal ready and we quickly all step in. As we step onto the grass of the other world we wait for PB to pack up the portal before we make our way to the second candy kingdom of my life.

Jake and finn walk ahead of us playing some silly game like they always do, I stay behind with bubblegum. "So what's your great invention this time" I smile and her face glows "well it's a stretch but I wanna see if there's a way we can connect our two worlds together" - my eyes widen slightly and I feel my heart beat faster but still steady - "but I need to talk things over with gumball first" I nod in agreement and calm myself down before we get there.

When we arrive Jake and Finn are quick to run off and play with the candy kingdom citizens. I smile and watch them leave, I stay with PB for a moment before gumball comes and she goes to his lap to talk things through.

Well, now I'm lonely. I sit on a gumdrop chair and try to entertain myself. I start humming a tune and close my eyes. I hum the whole song before I open my eyes but when I do...

"AGHH" i fall back off my chair and land on my butt. I pant as I look up at the character who was staring into my eyes. I sigh when I see him but cant help the smile tugging at my lips.

"Oh my glob.. marshal don't scare me like that." He snickers and picks me up off of the floor and into his arms. "Sorry love I just love seeing your scared face.. it's cute" he smirks and kisses my cheek as I roll my eyes and my cheeks heat up.

Oh yeah i guess i forgot to mention that i'm dating the demon king of another world. Huh, well I guess you know now :)