chapter 2

Author: let's get straight to the point.

 3 person pov

 The day was beautiful birds singing flowers blooming it really was a beautiful day depending on the sight of some people but for Rick Sanchez it was just another shit day.

 Rick the scientist was on the sofa at exactly 7:30 am and what made him wake up early? Simple the sunlight that was directly in his eye causing him to wake up and start cursing the sun in every possible way he was thinking about what he would do today because now he had no morty and his "adventures" would not be the same without him. do not confuse this for the sentimental side because he went with the morty because of his stupidity which made the difference completely and the Times hindered him a lot.

 Anyway Rick got up and went to the bathroom to piss and of course wash his hands afterwards

 Rick had nothing to do at this time of the day he had no garage to work on his machines and making a lot of noise wouldn’t be a very good option and so he did what a normal person would do he went to make his breakfast just for him clear.

 Rick knew how to cook but he wasn’t a professional at it he just did what anyone would do when they don’t have a lot of bacon and simple eggs quick and easy.

 When Rick started making it he broke the eggs and put it in the frying pan after a few seconds the smell of the egg reached his nostrils giving a wonderful smell after three eggs were placed he took the bacon and put it in another pan making a mixture of aromas that only it made him more hungry.

 Rick was stamping his feet patiently waiting for his breakfast to arrive at the right spot after a while stamping his foot he put out the fire on the stove and put his food on the plate and sat on the table Rick started eating until he remembered that this was not it is his home and he is taking things without permission after a few seconds Rick started to eat not caring if they would call or not but probably not since he is paying a large sum of money to the burt.

 Rick after eating washed his dishes and looked at the time.

 "8 hours? Huh, time goes by very fast" Rick told himself.

 Rick later sat on the couch and went to watch television, there wasn't much, but it was enough to distract the scientist until Burt came down the stairs and he saw Rick sitting on the couch.

 Burt moved closer to Rick and said. "Good Morning"

 Rick looked at burt and said, "eeeh uh good morning i think"

 Burt realized that Rick was bored.

 "what bothers you Rick" burt said.

 Rick didn't look away from the television and said. "I usually make up inventions but since I'm at your house I have to follow your rules"

 Burt raised an eyebrow and said. "Are these inventions dangerous?"

 "it depends but most of it is dangerous I keep it in a place that nobody can use but the rest are just some ideas that come to my mind and then I forget about them" Rick said a little suspiciously.

 Rick looked at burt suspiciously and said "why?"

 Burt smiled and said, "As you have a responsibility, you can use the shed if you want, if you don't make noise, that's fine with me and keep it away from the kids, especially from Coop."

 Rick nodded and went to the shed.

 A few minutes later coop and millie came down the stairs and breakfast was ready.