Late Discovery

That brunet could be seen sitting on his lonely hotel bed.

He already finished his job for the day, and it was still 6 pm.

Early. And he's bored.

Therefore he decided for once being a normal guy and watch some movie in his room while enjoying himself some classic wine.

Eyes glued at the screen but mind doesn't register. Or else he would have realized that he's watching a horror movie a zombie apocalypse, to be exact. Normally he'd despise the theme with all of his being. It's just gross and stupid.

But his thoughts wander around at the moment, so it doesn't matter.

The protagonist used Katana. And it instantly reminded him of his Rain whom father taught him the Shigure Soen Ryu sword fighting style several years ago. The style was admittedly to be something that only passed from master to student. Thinking back, he really shouldn't have been so surprised to know that the sushi-shop owner is a retiring assassin. After all, with the way Reborn goes on about Takeshi being a naturally born hitman— that had to have come from some where.

Speaking of That, Ryohei and Kyoko was not that far fetched. Meeting their parents for the first time in his second year of Middle School, the Sasagawa head-family revealed for the first time that he used to be an informant and the mother was a decoy. It was a cliché boss-assistant love story that brought them together and a slip of information of his whereabout was the reason behind Kyoko's kidnapping by Yakuza several months prior. The man still feel indebted to Tsuna for saving her. But frankly, Meeting them explained a lot about why Kyoko was so good at manipulating people. Ryohei, of course, was a category all his own.

Speaking of family secrets, it was also around that time when he realized that the reason why Fon and his cloud looked way too similar for his comfort is because they are in fact related by blood. Fon was Kyoya's mother's uncle. Not just That, he also learned that the Hibari clan was well known amongst the underworld elite for it's strong men and women resides in Japan. Now, While the whole country is too wide for one man, Namimori has Hibari Kyoya. Tsuna was honestly not that surprised about the outcome, everyone kind of had a hunch about it already. However, one thing he knows, when word got out that The skylark's going to be the future Vongola Decimo's Cloud Guardian— currently is, the clan became a lot more respected.

Another unsurprising news coming from his guardians, family related, is the fact that Chrome was indeed Mukuro's little sister. The older mist had known all along, but the rest only get the news when Chrome finally consented to the surgery necessary to replace her missing organs. The discovery, actually explained a lot. Mukuro, had also admitted that he felt no remorse on killing their parents. They are afterall the reason why both of them suffer. If only they treat Nagi better, the couple might have a slight chance of surviving. Overall, Nothing had majorly changed, really, except that Chrome began to refer to Mukuro as Nii-sama and Mukuro began to call Chrome his "Dear imouto" rather than his "precious doll". Their bond got stronger, Tsuna noted.

Now, on the topic of toxic family, Tsuna was enraged when he realized as of why his lightning guardian even come to his house when he was nothing but a toddler himself. He was abandoned. It was literally a suicide mission. Arcobaleno is famous. And even though the brunet didn't know any better that time, Bovino famiglia should have been notified. They don't want Lambo to be the next in line. So they get rid of him. The guns, weapons, and all the stuffs, including 10-year-bazooka that was sent to his house were practically an offering. Nana's decision to officially adopt Lambo, Fuuta, and I-Pin to their own family is the only thing that prevent the Don in training to fly all the way to Italy and put Reborn's hellish training into practice.

He take another sip.

Moving on, nearly four years after the adoption, Ryohei announced that he and Hana finally made it official. He was not expecting to see a couple who's in charge of japanese branch of Vongola's legal department, when he met the ravenette's parents. Hana had planned to keep it quiet until some more years, but the memories of the future arc— because her TYL self had met Kyoko's pastself, the memory was transferred— Hana always felt guilty when Kyoko were all frustrated and she couldn't seem to tell her best friend. Alas, she dropped the bomb when Ryohei actually asked her out, finally. Worth to mention, she's also starting to learn on the tips and tricks, taking it on herself to make sure they all stayed out of jail.

And then there's Haru. She is, the most civilian among the rest of them. A mudblood, in a term. But that doesn't seem to stop her from befriending him and the others. Haru, though not necessarily bullied, was avoided by her classmates because she's always so extra. Even with her own family, she never felt complete acceptance than what Tsuna and the others gave her. They gave her what she wanted. What she needed. Love, Trust, Healthy Attention. Haru learned self-love from them. And That's when She decided to partake in their life although it would definitely put herself and her family in possible danger...

2 bottles of wine. And only then it hit him.

"Holy fuck..."

Eyes rounded as big as tennis ball he just realized that everyone in his Family had connections to the underworld long before they'd become accounted with him.

"So I... I didn't..."

Their fate was bound to entangled but the relief of realizing that he hadn't forced a bunch of civilians into this chaotic life of his, made him teared up.

He should have known that Reborn knew exactly what he was doing when he forced Tsuna into gathering his Family. It has always been bugging him as of why Vindice never caught Reborn from getting all of his friends involved when exposing mafia to a civilian is a violation to omertà. Now, he get why.

"I'm such an idiot" he chuckled after banging his head to the bed rest so hard that it bleed.

Looking at the brightside, his nightmares intake toned down ever since that night.