Chapter 19

"That get your attention yet?" It was Stark. You stopped blushing and were snapped back to reality. He wasn't far behind and you had no idea where to go now.

"Nowhere to run Loki! (Y/N) you have one last chance to give me back the scepter before I blast you both with tranquilizer darts, chose wisely." You stayed in Loki's arms, not moving. You could easily reach over and grab the scepter, but you didn't.

"Welp this was fun, but you two gotta go to sleep now." Tony shot 3 tranquilizer darts at the two of you, 2 were shot at Loki and one at you. You felt your vision fading to black as you looked at Loki one last time. 

You woke up in a glass chamber, like the one Loki had been held in before. You had a shock collar on, and your hair was tied back in a ponytail. You sat in shock for a couple seconds before you heard a scream. It wasn't a blood curdling scream, no, it was a scream filled with pain. As soon as you heard it, you immediately knew who it was. It was Loki's scream. You broke down in tears as he screamed over and over again. You knew he couldn't be anywhere close to where you were, there was too much echo for that. He was on the other side of the tower.

"H-hey (Y/N)..." You stood up, weak in your knees, and turned around. You saw peter sitting on a small wooden stool infront of you.