Re-Grouping

A/N:

Ok so-

I'm writing this while on face time with a friend so if any thing is miss spelled or it's just crappy- don't mind that please :)
Enjoy!

((A/N edit: This was actually written about 3 days ago👀 I don't didn't post it because I had just posted a different chapter and I'm working on a new trick to write a few chapters before posting them (: anyways, enjoy!!))

!!Tw:Kinfes, Fighting, passing out, fair language!!

————♡︎————

// 3rd person POV //

George heard his name and looked up, recognizing the voice.

"George!" Dream shouted.

George didn't respond, even though he wanted to. Along with George, the other two boys were looking up as well.

"Tommy- Tu- oh what the fuck you guys!" Wilbur commented, looking at the two boys, "I told you not to get involved!"

George heard a quiet sigh from the shorter boy next to him. Clearly no one else heard it seeing that no one addressed it.

"We need to get them out of here, Dream," Niki stated, "They may be teenagers but they still are not old enough to fight Techno,"

George glanced over to Techno to see him walking to the tree boys. He felt his heart start to race.

"Hey- get away from them!" Dream shouted, noticing Techno.

Obviously, Techno ignored him and continued. Once he got to the tree boys he went to the other boys and took the tape off their mouths. After he finished he walked over to George and just stared at him before walking away.

George was confused. Why would he not take the tape from his mouth as well?

George ignored what happened and tried getting out of the chains, and the rope. This caused the chains to make noise which made Techno turn around and glare at him, which he then stopped and looked away.

"Let them go Techno," Dream said, pulling Techno's attention back to the other group.

"Why should I? George and you are close, and the other two brats got in my way," Techno scoffed in response.

"That doesn't matter, you know that this is between us, don't get them involved in something they shouldn't have to be involved in," Dream replied.

Techno sighed before turning around and going back to the tree boys. George hadn't seen, as he was still looking down, but the other two boys watched as Techno Untied the rope around them. Then moving to the chains. Though, again, didn't do the same for George.

Immediately, the two boys ran over to the other group and stood behind Wilbur and Niki.

Wilbur turned his head and glared at them, "Dont ever do that again," he said. They both nodded as Wilbur looked away.

// Dream's POV //

"What the hell, Techno," I commented, looking from George to him.

"What? You said this was about us, I know you mean about our lives, and George? He is involved in your life, so-"

I Cut him off.

"You know that I mean about our past! Don't be a fucking dumb ass Techno!"

He didn't say anything in response, which left an uncomfortable silence between everyone.