9: Hotel

Meredith walked out of the hospital and into her car. She waited a while for her intern friends so they could all go home together. While she waited she send Addison the hotels address and told her to meet her at 9. Meredith jumped as she heard the doors opening just to see her friends getting in. As they drove home everyone was talking and Meredith was extremely quiet.

"Mer, are you okay?" I Izzie asked from behind Meredith.

"Uh yeah. I'm fine. I'm just thinking about things." Meredith looked straight ahead towards the road.

As she pulled into her driveway and parked the car everyone got out, but Meredith stayed behind. Between the kisses with Addison and the fact that Addison said yes to stay with her at the hotel was driving her crazy. She couldn't exactly believe that it was actually happening.

Meredith looked at her phone and saw that she had about an hour and a half to get ready. She got out and went inside and ran up the stairs. She grabbed a duffle bag she had under her bed and placed it opened on her bed. She went over her dresser and pick out two outfits one for tomorrow for when she goes to work and one after she finished showering. Then she picked her Dartmouth shirt with some black sleeping pants and a few couple of underwear and some other couple of things. Then she pick up her towel and headed straight towards the bathroom.

After Meredith took a shower she walked back to her room and dressed up and then blow dried her air and after she finished drying her hair it became wavy at the bottom. Meredith picked up her back not bothering to put make up on and headed down stairs. Once downstairs she noticed that her friends weren't in their room so now it was going to be a pain in the ass to leave without them asking a bunch of questions.

"Hey, Mer. Where are you going?" George asked noticing her first.

"I'm going somewhere important." Meredith responded putting her first shoe on.

"Are you going to McDreamy's?" Izzie asked with a raised eyebrow.

"No. Derek and I don't talk anymore more. Plus, you guys don't need to know were I'm going." Meredith finished putting her other shoe and grabbed her keys and left.

She got into her car and placed her bag on the passengers seat and turned on there car. She dropped out of her drive way and drove towards the hotel which was barely 15 minutes away. Once she got there she saw that Addison was already there and to be honest Meredith was nervous.

Meredith walked towards the red headed and smiled at her. Addison leaned down a bit and pecked her cheek and opened the door for Meredith. She walked in and Addison followed behind and grabbing her hand walking towards the elevator.

"Wait, don't we need to book a room?" Meredith stopped walking.

"I already did that while I waited for you." Addison responded and Meredith continued to walk.

"How long did you wait for me out there?" Meredith worried that Addison waited for her for a long time.

"For like 5 minutes, not too long."

Both of them hoped into the elevator and Addison pressed the button for the 15th floor. Once they got there they got out and Meredith followed Addison to their room. Once inside the room Meredith didn't noticed how beautiful it was. The bed was a king since bed with white silky sheet and the curtain wee a light tan shade that contrasted the white walls. There was also a decent dining table for two and a nice small kitchen with marble tops. It was all very fancy and very expensive looking.

"Wow! This place is amazing." Meredith finally spoke up.

"Yeah, it is. Do you need help with your bag?"

"No, I'm fine."

Even though Meredith and Addison were together now Meredith was still nervous specially from that Addison told her earlier.

Meredith placed her bag on the end of the bed and opened it taking out her pajamas and walked towards the bathroom to change. On Addison's end she noticed that Meredith was acting somewhat different, but she couldn't exactly pinpoint what it was. While Addison waited for Meredith she decided to change into the clothes she brought to sleep in which was a pair of silky pink bottom and bottom up shirt. After a moment Addison hear the bathroom door open and she turned around to see Meredith.

"Are you okay, Meredith?" Addison asked with worry being visible in her eyes.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Meredith walked over to Addison and grabbed her arms around her waist and laid he head on Addison's chest.

  Addison didn't quite buy Meredith's answer and she seemed like she didn't really wanted to talk about it, so she decided to wait until Meredith felt comfortable enough to share it.

 Meredith raised her head and got into her tippy toes and started kissing Addison gently and then it started to get rough. Addison started walking towards the bed and gently dropped Meredith into the bed. Addison got on top of Meredith and started kissing her jawline and then down her neck leaving red lipstick stains from her lipstick. Addison went back up and started to kiss Meredith's lips again and she slipped her hands under Meredith's shirt. Meredith's breath hitched and Addison started to tug at Meredith's shirt trying to pulled it over her head. Meredith stopped kissing Addison and gave Addison an apologetic smile.

"I'm sorry." Meredith whispered.

"What? Did I do something wrong?" Addison got a bit worried from the thought that maybe she pushed Meredith into this.

"No, you didn't do anything wrong. I-I just don't feel ready for the sex part yet. I mean, I do want to have sex with you Addison, but I-" Addison cut Meredith from speaking by pressing. finger against her lips.

"it's okay, Mer. You don't have to explain yourself. If you're not ready, you're not ready." Addison got down of Meredith and laid next to her cuddling her and placing her head on her chest. "if you want we can watch a movie or we can just lay here." Addison suggested.

"Can we just lay here."

"Okay." Addison kissed Meredith's forehead. "And Meredith, if you ever don't feel comfortable or ready about something just tell me and we'll do something else." Meredith was too tired to respond so she just nodded. 

  As they both there with Addison running her fingers through Meredith's blonde locks and with Meredith's arms wrapped around the red headed waist, they both realized that they felt save in each other's embrace. 

 As Addison kept running her fingers through Meredith hair for a while she heard a soft little snore. She looked down and noticed that Meredith had fallen into a deep sleep. Addison slowly rolled over a bit and turned of the lamps beside the bed and just looked at Meredith admiring her beauty under the moon's light.

*

*

*

*

*

*

A/N

Hello there. Here i come delivering another chapter. I wanted them to build their relationship a little more in this chapter, so thats what I did. Hope you enjoyed it and see you next time :))