Chapter 2

I'm surrounded by the cold air that breezes through my brunette hair. I take in a deep breath and let it out to calm my nerves. The sky is dark and grey, no sunlight passes through the grey outline of the sky. I start to slowly walk down the street, alone, towards the black blur by the faded red stop sign.

        I stop for a moment to listen to the faint sound that blows with the wind. It sounded like something is calling my name (Sydney). Can it be someone I know? Is it coming from the blurry figure down the street from where I stand? I won't know tell I find out for myself. I begin to walk again but this time slower then before, trebbling with fear, scared out of my mind.

        I'm five steps away from the stop sign. The blurry figure slowly starts to cross the street. I stop again to see where it might take its next move to. It must be leading me to somewhere. Something inside me was pulling me towards the blur. I couldn't do anything but follow again my will.

        The figure gets all the way across the street and floats its way into the door of the house. I can't believe it!... its... its alices house. But why would it lead me hear?

        Still forcefully, I follow it to the backyard where behind it is a little path that takes you into the forest. The blur starts to walk into the forest. It increase its speed. My body increases speed as well.

        The branches from the trees that follow the sides of the path scratch my skin. I start to cry, the cuts are unbarably painful. Without any sign of a warning my body comes to a complete stop. The blur all of a sudden swarms into a flock a ravens and flies up into the sky.

        I'm left alone again in a wide circle deep into the forest. The path to get out is slowly weaving itself closed with trees and vines. Everything around me starts to become more grey.

        All around me is now completely pitched black. I can only see right infrount of me. Placed infrount of my eyes was two graves. The first grave was ingraved with the words 'in loving memory of Jullie Fonder' the other one was writen ' R.I.P Markus Fonder'.
        Alice's last name was fonder. These people must be her parents! If these are her parents then where's Alice?

        The graves dissapear, and I'm in complete darkness. I lay my head on the crusty, dead, and yellow grass. I layed there for about five minutes in the complete silence. I'm cold, and very scared.

        A storm breaks out, lightening strikes the ground, and I'm now trapped in a ring of fire. The trees begin to burn. Birds fly out, and the animals starts to flee to try to find any possible way out. I get up and try to do the same as the animals.

        The smoke that begins to produce from the burning trees fill into my lungs. I can hardly breath, I fall to the ground.

        I wake up gasping for air, and I'm drentched in my own sweat. It was all just a dream. More like a NIGHTMARE. How could something feel so real? Could this so called nightmare have brought me clues to what happend to alice and her parents?